DSO audio vine sign up!

Guest Rob Eaton

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

I would definitely be interested in joining this audio vine. I can copy CDs in a timely manner and send out to the next person on my list. Have blanks and postage as soon as I receive my copies. I use Roxio Creator 9 on my computer. Keep me posted on what I need to know/do. Looking forward to being added to this vine. I think its a Gr8t idea and a big Thank You to D.S.O. for keeping the magic alive for all of us and for allowing sharing of these great shows night after night. Its a big plus for those of us who can't be a part of the travelling circus night after night! Happy Spring to all and looking forward to hearing what needs to be done.

Sincerely, Bernie Morgan, Albion, New York

a.k.a.: Grateful_Bruno

The Music Never Stopped~! Like the Dead, D.S.O. is truly a Band Beyond Description~!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Forum MVP

I believe this is an old topic. ..but Rob Eaton - we are more than ready for our next audio vine soundboard buddy! One I would particularly like would be Water Street Music Hall, Rochester, NY - Sunday, 8/3/08. There were no tapers in-house that night Rob, it would be a great one for you to release! DSO recreated Grateful Dead 9/27/76 Rochester War Memorial show...

Set 1: Promised Land, TLEO, El Paso, Deal, Looks Like Rain, Row Jimmy, All Over Now, Loser Lazy Lightning, Supplication, Brown eyed Women, Music Never Stopped.

Set 2: Might As Well, Samson & Delilah, Help>Slip>Drums>Other One>Wharf Rat>Slipknot>Franklins, Around & Around.

Encore: US Blues

Filler: Second That Emotion

Pleeeaaazzze Rob? Think about it maybe?

I believe this is an old topic. ..but Rob Eaton - we are more than ready for our next audio vine soundboard buddy! One I would particularly like would be Water Street Music Hall, Rochester, NY - Sunday, 8/3/08. There were no tapers in-house that night Rob, it would be a great one for you to release! DSO recreated Grateful Dead 9/27/76 Rochester War Memorial show...

Set 1: Promised Land, TLEO, El Paso, Deal, Looks Like Rain, Row Jimmy, All Over Now, Loser Lazy Lightning, Supplication, Brown eyed Women, Music Never Stopped.

Set 2: Might As Well, Samson & Delilah, Help>Slip>Drums>Other One>Wharf Rat>Slipknot>Franklins, Around & Around.

Encore: US Blues

Filler: Second That Emotion

Pleeeaaazzze Rob? Think about it maybe?

This would be a SWEET Christmas Present indeed G_B!

Peace,

Woj

:dsorocks:

Guest Planetary Wind

I am VERY VERY VERY INTERESTED, i can MAKE CD's and DISTIBUTE them, I would be GRATEFUL for the ITHACA 11/18 show to be included in this vine. i am not sure how these vines work if someone can HELP me along THE WAY.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Planetary Wind

Any word on this Audio Vine????

I can Make Copys do B&P's whatever it takes!!!!

Love to spread some righteous DSO.

ITHICA 08 CRISPY BOARD!

LOVE/LIGHT/UNITY

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigfish1
Please indicate your interest in this vine and also note if you can make CD copies or if you are NOT able to. Also if you are willing to send out copies to others........ Peace Rob Eaton

Yes I can make copies and would be glad to mail to others. Thank you for sharing with your fans. We never know just how much our actions can help others and I am glad that the band is so willing to help its fan base spread and enjoy the music.

Mike

Bigfish1

• 1 month later...
Guest AugustWEST420
Please indicate your interest in this vine and also note if you can make CD copies or if you are NOT able to. Also if you are willing to send out copies to others........ Peace Rob Eaton

please put me on the vine ive never done this before

i can not make copys of a cd

im interested in the cincinnati ohio shows

any one got any or the covington show on the 19th

thanks again peace

matt

• 3 months later...
well.... Rob - what do you think? We all know you are very busy, but... any chance of a next audio vine?

I think this would be super cool, especially if the show might happen to be a show where no audience tapers were present :D

Also, I wouldn't mind trying to put the show in torrent form and helping to seed it if people are interested.

Matt

• 5 years later...

Archived