Early Holiday Shopping

anddave

• Forum MVP

Hi All.

I've recently acquired a recording of The Wall performed at Earl's Court on 8-6-1980. It's actually a radio broadcast of the recording, including some DJ comments, before, after, and between halves.

I am listening to it in my car, and it's a quite enjoyable audience recording. Note, that's AUDIENCE. It's not up to our usual DSO standards of crispy A-Plus quality, but it is good and I am diggin it.

So...

For your holiday fun I am going to get a spindle full of discs and start sharing.

Floyd Fans, please PM me your postal address and state preference of Audio Disc or FLAC.

I'll be doing an extraction from CD to FLAC either way, but then it's up to you whether you want those files or an audio burn from those files.

Then be patient. I am slow and have too much on my plate, which is why I am billing this as "early holiday shopping".

:) anddave

• Forum MVP
Hi All.

I've recently acquired a recording of The Wall performed at Earl's Court on 8-6-1980. It's actually a radio broadcast of the recording, including some DJ comments, before, after, and between halves.

I am listening to it in my car, and it's a quite enjoyable audience recording. Note, that's AUDIENCE. It's not up to our usual DSO standards of crispy A-Plus quality, but it is good and I am diggin it.

So...

For your holiday fun I am going to get a spindle full of discs and start sharing.

Floyd Fans, please PM me your postal address and state preference of Audio Disc or FLAC.

I'll be doing an extraction from CD to FLAC either way, but then it's up to you whether you want those files or an audio burn from those files.

Then be patient. I am slow and have too much on my plate, which is why I am billing this as "early holiday shopping".

:) anddave

1. bs69 Now that's some serious multi tasking driving, posting and listening to Floyd at the same time!

Archived