ridgefield

HaveYouEverSmoked

Guest captain420

Glad to hear they are blowing songs out of the water...My Brother Esau...Lazy River Road..Space>Chain...

The anticipation is KILLING ME HERE...11 days till the fertilization of 'The Egg!' :dsorocks::headbang:

yea. smoking is no problem. we puffed upstairs in the top row where like nobody was, but i saw puffers all over the place. just got to stay low and be somewhat discreet. we also went out to the car many times during the show. we could hear the music from outside so we knew we werent missing anything we really wanted to hear. puffing was not difficult. just get a good parking space

What do you really want to hear? LOL

What do you really want to hear? LOL

maningreen....i hear ya brother!!! what exactly do you people want to hear if you were outside "puffing" during that show last night!!!! don't get me wrong....love to burn as much as the next guy but by the looks of those setlists....i'd be waiting till afterwards to partake......

Damn I wish i was in the Northeast instead of the Northwest right now!!!

Ill bet you really wish you were in the Northeast after last nights setlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Head is still spinning!!

And I must say, being a puffer, I was floored by the fact I did not see one puff of smoke the entire night! Did see 2 poor souls get hassled by the cops outside on my way in tho....

• Forum MVP

I was at the Thursday show and (duh!) loved it. This one really warmed me up to the idea of original set lists. I had been ambivalent towards them, preferring a "real" show. That night, however, I got an unreal, unreal show. Two unreals always make it real.

Music Never Stopped was the highlight for me, and it only ended the first set. Wow!

Also, I was there with friends who'd never seen DSO before. That's always a special moment.

Lastly, I scored the 3-CD set of the Ithaca show and listened to as much of it as I could in a dark, windy and woozy drive out of Ridgefield that night.

Thanks, DSO, yet again, for an incredible evening.

arm

Archived