1st DanK Show Test Vine

Guest captain420

Guest captain420

Okay folks, thanks to our buddy Cheesus aka Don and to our other buddy TaperRon we have this tasty DSO SBD....

I just finished EAC'ing the discs and encoded the files to FLAC and made an md5 for each disc, which there are 3.

Here is the deal, if you want the show and you are down with sending the discs to the next head put your name below...the order the names are in below will be the "line" for the vine.

The discs are cd-r and the files are in FLAC, just put the disc in your drive, copy and paste the files to your desktop, badda bing!

The discs I will send the 1st Victim are the ones that should make it through the vine, the source discs. Just put the files on your comp and send the discs to the next person.

OK, let's see what happens!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest captain420
count me in! but you may get a pm from me for a little assistance. i'm down with trying the flac, but haven't yet. i'll download a flac converter tonight. that's all i need, right? (already have the burner and know how to burn regular cds, obviously) thanks! this is awesome!

Your right, FLAC Frontend is all you need, plus the other stuff.

http://flac.sourceforge.net/download.html

Yes, I do need a PM from you for your address as well....Remember to keep the initial discs moving through the vine. :D

Guest captain420

1. 4evergr8ful

2. Fritz

3. Stein&aaron

4. nastero

OK, this is it so far...I will send the 3 cd-rs, which make up 1 show with FLAC files, to 4evergr8ful 1st, then they will send the discs to Fritz and to aaron then nastero.

I guess everyone else already has this show??????????

4 folks ain't much...

Guest captain420
I'd like to give this a try. Who should I PM my info to? Nastero? And Mason, don't be surprised to receive a PM from me requesting some technological assistance if I totally FLAC this up :blush:

PM your info to the person above you on the vine list....

FEEL FREE TO PM ME WITH ANY TECH ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!! If need be, I'll give you my # and walk you through it....

Looky,

Others have done the hand-out disc thing, I want to help some folks get this FLAC thing down...You can "teach a man to fish" type thing.. :D

Captain420.....with only 4 of us so far....turnaround to be much quicker brother:)---have a bunchhhhhhhhhh of good stuff to share if anyones interested by the way. Quit alot of tastyyyyy GD.

Anyone who is interested please feel free to pm me and Ill send you my list

• Forum MVP

I really, really want to learn FLAC but will be on the road (duh) for the next couple of weeks, so will sign back up for whatever is going on around, say, December 6...and you all are an awesome example of collaborative sharing and caring!

Guest captain420
I really, really want to learn FLAC but will be on the road (duh) for the next couple of weeks, so will sign back up for whatever is going on around, say, December 6...and you all are an awesome example of collaborative sharing and caring!

Chuck, we can put you at the bottom of the list, so you are the last one and you can keep the discs..but I'm sure you will be able to pass it around to others once you get back..I just sent the discs off today, so it will be a few days before they reach 4evergr8ful.

Guest mind of a squirrel

OK-

Sorry I'm late on this. I pretty much hang on the general forum and often forget this one exists. I finally bookmarked it so I'll remember to follow along.

Anyhow- Who am I behind? Who to send the address to?

Guest captain420
OK-

Sorry I'm late on this. I pretty much hang on the general forum and often forget this one exists. I finally bookmarked it so I'll remember to follow along.

Anyhow- Who am I behind? Who to send the address to?

I guess that would be Mr. Vegas.

Guest captain420

01. 4evergr8ful

02. Fritz

03. Stein&aaron

04. nastero

05. Fennario

06. lookyloo

07. kdubfan

08. mind of a squirrel

09. GratefulFred

10. ChuckVegas

Starting to take shape....the discs are on their way to 4evergr8ful..

Guest mind of a squirrel
01. 4evergr8ful

02. Fritz

03. Stein&aaron

04. nastero

05. Fennario

06. lookyloo

07. kdubfan

08. mind of a squirrel

09. GratefulFred

10. ChuckVegas

Starting to take shape....the discs are on their way to 4evergr8ful..

Hey- I thought I was at the end after Chuck? I sent him my address last night...

Archived