Geneva

Fritz

9-11-88 Philly Spectrum

Set 1 : Iko, Stranger>Franklins, Rooster, Peggy - O, Memphis Blues, Tennessee Jed, Promised Land

Set 2 : Foolish Heart, Victim, Scarlet>Fire>drums>space>Wheel>Stella>Throwing Stones>NFA enc:Baby Blue

filler w/Lisa: 2nd That Emotion

Very nice 1st set....tons of energy, every song played great with the Promised Land blowing the roof off the place to end set 1. Thought the 2nd set really got going with the Scarlet>Fire....nice spacey jam during the transition that seemed to set the stage for the rest of the set. Post space incredibly tight and well played (what else is new----these guys are good :) )Johns version of Stella here sent goosebumps up and down my arms as his vocals were as dead on as I've seen DSO perform this song ....and its been quite alot! Throwin>NFA just kept going up another level.....Rob and Dino beating the skins pretty good. Fun time had by all....as long as you didnt make eye contact with the security guards!!! Thanks DSO, once again you've rocked my soul.

• Forum MVP

Agreed with Fritz....

Awesome show with every tune right on the mark ... all played to perfection as always... nice highlights here of stranger>franklins, promised, fire, and stella !! John sure seemed to be right on the money last night !! Nice little place too !! Thank you DSO ... Jersey Steve and Tiffany great hangin down front with you the whole night !! Myself and Vince325 (including Sue) will be in Lowell tonite, Amherst tomorrow, the Egg tuesday, Penns Peak wednesday, and both Nokia nights!! :D:icon14::cheers::dsorocks:

Archived