Ravens Get Robbed!

August West

• Forum MVP

That game winning FG by Dawson that was ruled NG on the field is NOT a reviewable play.Now the NFL will come out with some BS that the referee consulted with the back judges and after discussion ruled that the FG was good.

Make no mistake about it..... that ref was under the hood.And that reversal came from upstairs.Now obviously they got the call right in the end....but they broke the rules to arrive there.

Wait till you here the spin from the NFL on this one.

Isn't there a big Raven fan on this board somewhere?Was that BS or what Ron?

• 3 weeks later...
That game winning FG by Dawson that was ruled NG on the field is NOT a reviewable play.Now the NFL will come out with some BS that the referee consulted with the back judges and after discussion ruled that the FG was good.

Make no mistake about it..... that ref was under the hood.And that reversal came from upstairs.Now obviously they got the call right in the end....but they broke the rules to arrive there.

Wait till you here the spin from the NFL on this one.

Isn't there a big Raven fan on this board somewhere?Was that BS or what Ron?

and now the Ravens get robbed again... total bail-out call to save the Patriot's perfect season there on 4th down

Guest Brian35

i knew that sideline timeout ,called at the worst possible time, would come back to bite them in the butt. on top of that the TD catch was very questionable.

• Advisory Board

Fucking ROBBED!!! HOLDING!!! BULLSHIT!!!!

From what I've heard, the ref who lost his flag to the crowd and gave us another 15 yd penalty for doing that, had told the player to "shut up and get back on the field, boy"....

No one hates Belicheat and the Pats more than me as they practially raped our recievers in the Super Bowl game that the St. Louis Rams lost to them...

The holding call against the Ravens was weak BUT......

That came was lost when Billick let Kyle "Barney Fife" Boller throw the ball down field when they were close to making it a two possesion game....

There was not Ravens receiver within 20 yards of that INT...The Ravens defense playe their hearts out....but it was a choke job by Boller that ultimately cost you the game....

• Forum MVP

No, the game was lost when the Ravens coaches called that stupid time out just before the 1st fourth down snap. Stupidest trend in football right now. Let the game be decided on the filed by the players. Not by the coaches trying to be cute with their time outs. Had they not called time out, the Ravens D had made the stop and the game would be over, end of discussion.

On another note, isn't it going to be great to watch the 0-15 Dolphins beat the 15-0 Patriots(sorry Steeler fans, you're not getting it done next week) on Christmas Eve-Eve. I mean 15-0 vs 0-15???? Dolphins bring out all the old timers and will themselves to victory just like in '85 against the Bears.

• Advisory Board
That came was lost when Billick let Kyle "Barney Fife" Boller throw the ball down field when they were close to making it a two possesion game....

I hate to tell you, but watching every game this year with the Ravens, Boller is 200% better then McNair this year...

Boller had one INT, McNair would of had 20...

Archived