Truckin'>

Spoonful>

drumz>

I Will Take You Home>

GDTRFB>

Black Peter>

Around

Mighty Quinn

Awesome show at a great venue...cool to play the Knickerbocker show here in Albany!! Highlights were the Let it Grow, Eyes, Crazy Fingers, GDTRFB.!! Great time hangin down front with Tiff, JerseySteve, Mason, and Jordan...!!! See ya'll in Penns Peak for another great one !!! :icon14::cheers::dsorocks:

p.s. NWJSteve, Vince325 forgot to call you ...

Guest LastFairDeal

:D More than just great...This show was Awesome!!! Maybe you have to put the show date in perspective. It was highly considered the Gem show of the tour, the first run at the Knick, a rare middle night awesome set-list, and those 3 dates (3/24,25,26/90) were chosen for the 'Dozin at the Knick' release!! Now combine that with DSO who is on fire (Can this band get any better???) and the result is something like the 3/25/90 show as it would've been played in '77 by the Dead!

Other Highlights...Never Trust a Woman (Good Time Blues) and IWTYH (I know not loved by all) but man Barraco sure can rip it, Black peter made me cry, and Spoonful when everyone was calling for Smokestack! Crazy fingers should've been called 'Insane Fingers' cuz it was out of this world!! And the 1 set Bird Song........wow!

You could make a point for every song to be a highlight. The Egg was a nice Theater venue and the sound was awesome!! The drum sets are growing and Koritz has one of Mickey Hart

Guest captain420

We raced to the show (100mph for 2 hrs, and not a cop in sight!), our flight was delayed 1.5hrs and an unexpected stop in Chicago, we made it just in time...we thought we had tix secured, but it failed...

Luckily! Steve bought THE LAST TICKET, Jordan & I got Miracled!!!! It was ment to be!

Nice to meet up with good peeps, HelpSlip, Vince,Sue, Lisa, Chuck, Blythe, Tiff.

HelpSlip had this one called within 4 songs!

The LIG is where it picked up for me...the EYES was SOLID! The Crazy Fingers was the HIGHlight for me, Thank you, it was beautiful~

Truckin' was Hot (Dallas,NYC) Drums was killer, Take you home was a nice treat, well done by Rob B.

See you all TONIGHT!

• Forum MVP
[quote name='LastFairDeal'

Wonderful, Wonderful stuff!! I need more shows. Am I too old and responsible to go on tour????

am I too old & responsible not to tour????

Hmm, let me ponder that question for a while...

Grate to see all the aforementioned there, again at Penn's Peak, and stoked for Nokia.

Guest colekayla

Hi there everyone!!!!!!

This was my very first DSO show and I was really stoked!!!!! After The Egg I was ready to hop on the bus and catch the Penn's Peake show, but family and Turkey day plans did not let me!!!!!

I sincerely loved the Dead and missed Jerry soooo much that I kept putting off seeing the DSO for many years now and finally decided to get a ticket and see for myself what it was all about!!!!!

I was psyched to see a Knickerbocker show, since I attended all shows that were played during each and every Dead run there....so this was an extra special first show for me!!!!!!

Can't wait to see this band again.......

I danced sooooo much that night my muscles were sore, just like after a Dead show................Good feelin' to have once again...............The show was superbly played from start to finish............the Wang Dang Doodle really got me going as well as the killer Birdsong, and Rob B. was smokin on the keyboards...........Saw him many, many Friday nights down in Long Island at the Right Track Inn in the late 1980's and early 1990's.................a treat as always....................Come back to The Egg really soon..............or how about more upstate and central New York shows in general..............Oneonta is a great place too!!!!! There are several venues that would be awesome to play around here!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone had an awesome Turkey Day and once again DSO..... THANK YOU FOR A REAAAAAAAL GOOOOOOD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colekayla, Oneonta, NY

Archived