Not Fade Away

Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad

One More Saturday Night

1 Drummer- Dino

Filler: Waiting for a Miracle- with Rob K on drums

Another one for the books! Can't complain with GDTRFB 2 nights in a row :D

Thank you DSO! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Guest crazy digits

Tonight was a special night for me in many ways. I drove up in carpool style with my friends Laura, Wayne, Sonja, Dewayne and Rich. I have never seen that many folks at Penns Peak for a DSO show which is a credit to the band and what they have accomplished :) Not only that, there was approx 30 of my close DSO family in attendence which somewhat surprised me. It was only 3 years ago when I came up to Penns Peak and I didn't know a soul at the show.....The friends, they come around....

The first show I attend on any tour seems to be the one that always sticks in my head. I am so amped up I can hardly control myself as was the case tonight. The show tonight was nothing short of amazing. I love this band and what they do for me and us....all of us who cannot get enough of the certain sound WE crave for....Thank you band and family for being who you are and Happy Thanks giving to you all.....BTW, thanks Prescott for the shirt...It is another kind gesture, one of many to remember.

Peace.

A beautiful hot sticky dancin my ass off show. Memorable tunes for me, Jack Straw, can't ever get enough. Let it Grow, my namesack. I was told it was my very first time seeing the band do China Doll, spectacular. Loved Promised Land and GDRFB. I'm going to eat allot so I have the energy to dance away the weekend. It was great meeting all of the new people last night. Have a blessed day today.

Peace, Kris

The tag-line "recreating the Grateful Dead Expierience" was never more prevelant than last night. What a beautiful show, non-stop dancin, tight music, awesome venue, even Community in the Parking Lot. We had yet another memorable evening. Meeting more and more of the Brothers and Sisters on this board, is what makes a night! Thank God HelpSlip has his license, as he got us home on that last leg of our 3-hour journey back upstate. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Peace to you all!

See you Friday in NYC!

Safe travels to everyone.

• Forum MVP

This show ranks in my top 2 DSO shows... just incredible... DSO should take an entire tour from 72-74 and recreate the entire tour .. so many highlights last night, i would have to relist the whole show ... just like the past 4 shows, had an amazing time down front with Tiff !! JerseySteve, you were deeply missed last night, but we'll see you tomorrow and saturday!! Thank you DSO "for a real good time." this one was truly one for the books! :cheers::icon14: :539: :580::dsorocks::hug2::friends::shakehandhug::grouphug:

(I miss Tiff already... :( )

Guest darbysdad

Very Much A Special Nite At The Peak

Everything Was Just Right,Gentle Weather,Happening Lot Scene,Big Crowd,Chill Security,Lots Of Friends

And The Band Just Set Us On Fire!!Sweat Soaked The Entire Show .Scarlett,Jack Straw,Bangin Big River,

US Blues,Deal,Dark Star,My God They Just Kept The Tempo Upbeat Througout Both Sets

Props To My Friends Aaron & Deb For Taking Contorl When Necessary And Getting Us Off The Mountain

Mike,Chuck,Ron,Matt --Fine Times For Sure

Jerry

Archived