NOKIA first night

Guest crazy digits

Guest crazy digits

Tonight was an original....Knew it was going to be a hoot when Lisa appeared on stage with her disco shirt, if you will...love that girl...never had i seen that look before :)

Good first set..second set help> slip> stranger> franklins, to start the 2nd....lots of family in the house..Thanks DSO for a real good time! Peace....I will miss the biscuits Sat nite :(

Tonight was an original....Knew it was going to be a hoot when Lisa appeared on stage with her disco shirt, if you will...love that girl...never had i seen that look before :)

Good first set..second set help> slip> stranger> franklins, to start the 2nd....lots of family in the house..Thanks DSO for a real good time! Peace....I will miss the biscuits Sat nite :(

What a fun night from start to finish! Bix- we'll miss you too :( But I know I also miss my bed right about now! Have a wonderful time tomorrow night! Thank you Prescott!!!

love to all,

Lisa.....and Lauren and Kyle in absentia:)

PS. Thank you for the lovelight :D

THANK YOU, PRESCOTT!

what a great guy you are

so much fun seeing everybody. great times and tunes! danced all night long!

Herdy, I hope you liked the notes I left in the hotel room

Bixby, we always miss you when you are not around! hope you and the rest of the gang have a ball tonight!

bisco&kyle

• Advisory Board
Herdy, I hope you liked the notes I left in the hotel room

You know it, Bisco!

Great time this weekend from Penn's Peak, to the two Nokia shows... Sick of NYC already, gotta hurry on back to my hotel room, taking the train home tomorrow with Chucky V... rest up for York and that shithole 9:30Club..

Nice to meet some folks from the board I haven't already met, brain's to fried to mention names... Great shows this weekend, this was the first Nokia sellout, I think the secret's out folks... get your tickets in advance...

Love to you all...

Archived