Sunrise

Terrapin Station

Playin' In The Band

St. Stephen

Not Fade Away

Playin' In The Band

Encore:

Passenger

Short show so filler was like a short 3rd set! Order may be wrong: Sitting on Top of the World, Catfish John, Silver Threads and Golden Needles, Pride of Cucamonga, Sing Your Blues Away.

Great laid back show! Venue was very nice- great sound, they were just a little harsh when it came to dancing space. It was obvious the band was loving it after the big weekend in NYC!

Thank you DSO for another wonderful night!

A funny thing- this was Lauren' s bday show (1/11) and they played mine (4/12) at the beginning of tour!

See you in York!

xoxo,

Lisa

I loved the second and third set. The first set was uncomfortable due to the constant, "Could you please not dance in the aisles". They finally got over it and dancing was permitted or perhaps tolerated. I loved the Catfish John and Sing Your Blues Away. Sunrise was beautiful as always. What an incredible week of music, song, dance and community. Am not having fun at work today.

Peace, Kris

• Forum MVP

had to leave work early ,couldn't deal with it anymore ,can't get catfish john out of my head.Oh yea, sitting on top of the worldt hat was nice also, what a fantastic group of people.U could just walk around were ever u wanted to go to, it didn"t matter.Met an old friend of mine from college, used to go to shows together in the late 70's.It was his first dso show.He could not believe it .What a weekend.love u all -steve

Guest captain420

Just got back here in Denton/Dallas...I didn't want the fun to stop but this was the last stop.

Jordan and I watched the video from his camera from last night's 1st set...hard to believe that it happened last night!

Fun show...I thought the place was great..Nice sound, No talkers (very nice coming from NOKIA!), laid back crowd, plenty of room to dance..older head ushers to talk to and give you the history of the place...good beer (anchorsteam) for a decent price-$4.50 compared to $8 for a Heineken at the Noke.

The show was hot, LL rain got it pumpin, then a nice TLEO to set a mood..smokin' BEW jam..3rd LIG for us to complete the trifecta! I was waiting for that Terrapin and it blew me away! Jordan got his blazing Sunrise. The PITB reprise was powerful!! Best Cucamonga I've heard, nice job Kevin! Silver Threads was a nice treat..

Seemed the band was working with the laid back crowd on this one, everything was played at a mellower pace...

I'm happy for everyone that made it out last night, it was a nice treat and something different after experiencing the New York crowds at the Nokia.

Big thanks to Jersey Steve, Alex, Lookyloo, Prescott, Lisa, nwnjSteve, dancin'on a pin, Greg, James, Jamesr, Kdubfan & Jayb (Svitz), Rob E. & John, rowjimmy, rowlisa, Vince, Sue, HelpSlip, Ellen #1, Ellen #2, Ellen #3, Anthony, Gary, Connie, Queeny, Patrick, Kevin....I can't remember everyone!

Rumor has it there might be some unexpected guests for the 9:30 club...Marriott rooms for all....

I would have to agree , this is a painful day at the office , but a great weekend it truly was !

had to leave work early ,couldn't deal with it anymore ,can't get catfish john out of my head.Oh yea, sitting on top of the worldt hat was nice also, what a fantastic group of people.U could just walk around were ever u wanted to go to, it didn"t matter.Met an old friend of mine from college, used to go to shows together in the late 70's.It was his first dso show.He could not believe it .What a weekend.love u all -steve

actually that previous reply was intended for you , see as I said , painful

Archived