Stella Blue

Throwin' Stones

Turn On Your Love Light

Encore:

Black Muddy River

And We Bid You Goodnight

No Filler

• Advisory Board

DSO went on at 9:30... The Bridge opened up for them at 8... tonight, probably 9-9:30 start time... Looking forward to toinghts show... I'm thinking the Greek run will continue with the last show tonight...

DSO went on at 9:30... The Bridge opened up for them at 8... tonight, probably 9-9:30 start time... Looking forward to toinghts show... I'm thinking the Greek run will continue with the last show tonight...

Thanks a lot- this is really helpful (I always guess wrong at 9:30 Club and get there 2 hours too early or a 1/2 hour late).

Thanks a lot- this is really helpful (I always guess wrong at 9:30 Club and get there 2 hours too early or a 1/2 hour late).

For future reference, the 930 website always gives start times for that days show. Typically is accurate to within 15 minutes. It says DSO at 930 tonight.

Good show last night. Not my favorite setlist cause it had too many ballads for my taste but it was played real well. No filler was a bit of a letdown. I always like what DSO does with fillers.

I thought the highlights from the first night were Birdsong for the first set and Terrapin for the second. The second nights Alligator was just too too too awesome Was great to see Lisa out there.

Magicc

BTW - a :happybday: to Mike ;)

• Forum MVP

my wife and me were coming down with something fri nite,wasn't feeling it ,missed sat. nites show .Stayed in the hotel room watching goodfellas for the 150th time .But if u got to be sick on the road the Marriots are a nice place to curl up in and let it pass. thanks n.y. the beds are the best.Peace-steve

Archived