FOTD

Dancin>

Drums>

Other One>

Stella Blue>

Other One>

Sugar Magnolia

Filler: How Sweet It Is

now, that looks hot...not only from the list, but we all know that dso has been nailing - tleo, be women, music, dancin & sugar mags this tour - seems like they got it all in one show

a candyman, roses and fotd to start the 2nd for garcia?? think he was feeling it that night?!??!?!

Last night's State College show was a strange one for me; took the whole family, wife and 4- and 5-year-old daughters, small crowd, indoors, and after having a little headlight trouble - I had ONE filament working - we got there during the Let It Grow jam. The second set featured a really interesting drums sans beast that reminded me of 6/30/85, a show I've worn out since acquiring it 15 years ago. Then the Other One had a nasty roll, and was missing the 'normal' beautifully random ramblings. In their place were these crazy little precise jams. This goes into Stella... just like 6/30/85.. whoa!! Back into the Other One, and the "horses of impending doom" as I like to think of it. Sugar Mag was renamed Bass Magnolia by Kevin. Loved his work. How Sweet filler certainly was. Good stuff. Good sound and visuals. CLASSY place to see a show, perhaps the strangest thing of all. Can't wait for tonight. Thanks for having us!

• 2 weeks later...
10/02/76

River Front Coliseum - Cincinnati, OH

Promised

TLEO

Minglewood

Row Jimmy

El Paso

Tennessee Jed

All Over Now

B. E. Women

Let It Grow

Might As Well

Music

Candyman

Samson

Roses

Big River

FOTD

Dancin>

Drums>

Other One>

Stella Blue>

Other One>

Sugar Magnolia

Filler: How Sweet It Is

My jaw dropped to that show in state college...I had such a blast and it was great to see them the next day as well. Dancing in the Streets was FANTASTIC!!! The only thing that i would change is that there was this crazy guy sitting in front of us and he was sceaming mean and weird things at people...at one point he went to grab something out of his bag I thought he was going to break out a gun or something that's how angry he was acting. That guy was just really weird. I also wanted to say thanks to all the people that helped me have such a great time...hope to see you all soon-peace

• Forum MVP
My jaw dropped to that show in state college...I had such a blast and it was great to see them the next day as well. Dancing in the Streets was FANTASTIC!!! The only thing that i would change is that there was this crazy guy sitting in front of us and he was sceaming mean and weird things at people...at one point he went to grab something out of his bag I thought he was going to break out a gun or something that's how angry he was acting. That guy was just really weird. I also wanted to say thanks to all the people that helped me have such a great time...hope to see you all soon-peace

nys gets a little crazy sometimes......... just don't try to get in front of him

Archived