10/20/90 ICC Berlin, Germany 3 DVD b&p vine signup

lookyloo

• Forum MVP

My computer spent the past few days downloading 10/20/90. Not the best quality, but very fun to watch. I'm sure Jfolks will have fun inserting some arrow when my silhouette appears when the camera shows the crowd.

The torrent downloaded is nearly 11GB in 3 files, 1 per DVD. I used NTI DVD Fit to rip the Video_TS then burned to a TDK DVD-R 4.7GB DVD. I was able to watch the DVD on my computer and my DVD player in my bedroom. This was the first time I've ever done this so the first person on the list is responsible for verifying them.

Here's what I suggest, but someone more knowledgeable in b&p correct me if I'm wrong:

• From the list that will develop you send your name and address to the person above you.
  • I will send the 3 DVD's to the first person on the list.
  • You use whatever DVD copy software you want, copy the discs, and send (pass) them (the originals) on to the next person, and so on and so on....

Always Grateful,

:looky:

• Forum MVP

ok, I've been told that b&p for DVD's is a technical issue most aren't willing to deal with, so how about this.

First 5 people to post a reply will get a "Happy Holiday Gift" in the mail from me. Just make sure you can play DVD-R in your drive. I'll burn to DVD-R and mail them to you on me!

Post here first then PM me your address and I'll mail them ASAP.

Happy Festivus,

:looky:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived