Mighty Red Wings

hjl1450

At 25-6 I must say that the Red Wings are quietly one amazing team. Despite some early playoff exits, since 1992-93, they have 3 Stanley Cups and have a regular season record of 714-320...including this year to date...ties, ot excluded.

Red is Real and Not Fade Away....

HL in the D

Guest darbysdad
At 25-6 I must say that the Red Wings are quietly one amazing team. Despite some early playoff exits, since 1992-93, they have 3 Stanley Cups and have a regular season record of 714-320...including this year to date...ties, ot excluded.

Red is Real and Not Fade Away....

HL in the D

That Zetterberg Guy Is The Real Deal And Goaltending Has Been Solid-

Really Playing Well But,As You Know,The Regular Season Means Nothing Except For Home Ice Advantage

• Band Member
I was at the game on Thursday when the BLUES beat em pretty good. I'l be there when they do it agian tomorrow night. Excellent team, but can be beaten with good hustle. GO BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for me to eat some crow. We didn't hustle and they made us look like Chumps. 5-0. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

They looked great even missing Zetteberg and Holmstrom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
I was at the United Center last night. I don't think I had found my seat before the Wings were up 3-0.

Damn Red Wings.

Does that place get as nuts as the Chicago Stadium during the National Anthem? No matter how many shows I've been to, nothing compared to the noise level during that Anthem for Hawks games. Goose bumps from head to toe.

I miss that Stadium. Only been to the United Center for some Bulls games. It's like a mall.

• Forum MVP

Yes and no. It can be like a mall, especially when the Hawks suck and there are only 6,000 people in attendance (read 1992 through last year). This year, with some winning going on and some young talent, the crowds are growing. Full house for the Wings game and, yes, the fans went nuts through the whole anthem.

That Zetterberg Guy Is The Real Deal And Goaltending Has Been Solid-

Really Playing Well But,As You Know,The Regular Season Means Nothing Except For Home Ice Advantage

:D Home ice really helped them in '95. Devils-4;Wings-0; If I remeber right.

Peace,

Woj

Archived