12/28/2007

New York Steve

• Forum MVP

Venue Civic Center

Location Hartford , CT

Date 3/19/90 - Monday posters tickets, passes & laminates

One [59:26] ; Hell In A Bucket [5:52] ; Bertha [6:41] ; We Can Run [6:34] ; Jack-A-Roe [4:43] ; Picasso Moon [7:01] ; Brown Eyed Women [5:31] ; It's All Over Now [7:23] > Deal [8:24]

Two [1:29:43 %] ; Box Of Rain [5:05] > Foolish Heart [11:38] > Playing In The Band [8:32] > Eyes Of The World [14:42] > Drums [10:15] > Space [10:29] > China Doll [6:20] > Gimme Some Lovin' [4:32] > Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad [6:54] > Around And Around [5:41]

Encore Brokedown Palace % [4:34]

Good, not great, show....the Gimme Some Lovin' was really weak, I thought...the GDTRFB kicked it back into gear though....great jam during Picasso (I think it was)....lotsa seriously altered people in the crowd....

Good, not great, show....the Gimme Some Lovin' was really weak, I thought...the GDTRFB kicked it back into gear though....great jam during Picasso (I think it was)....lotsa seriously altered people in the crowd....

Loved the show, especially "Deal," "Eyes," "Brown Eyed Women," and "Foolish Heart." Great venue, very cool security. They never checked my ticket stub and we danced together in the aisles!

Killer Deal and Eyes.

Sound not so great.

Company outstanding!!!

Psyched for barn burner tonight!!

Love,

Kira

Geez Fennario, you should have climbed down from the nose bleed section to escape THAT madness. Yikes!! I hate when that happens. :wacko:

• Forum MVP
Killer Deal and Eyes.

Sound not so great.

Company outstanding!!!

Psyched for barn burner tonight!!

Love,

Kira

Geez Fennario, you should have climbed down from the nose bleed section to escape THAT madness. Yikes!! I hate when that happens. :wacko:

Fennario, you always seem to attract the riff raff...

Good show, crowd warmed up late, Picasso Mooon?. one of the worst songs ever, It's all over now, deal, smokin...Gdtrfb, around, fantastic, tonight is going to be special...

Geez Fennario, you should have climbed down from the nose bleed section to escape THAT madness.

Probably should have. Unfortunately, my knee has been bothering me lately and since I knew that I'd be standing for the Rams Head show I figured I'd take it a little easy the first night of the run. Besides, front row center of the balcony gave me a pretty good unobstructed view :) . Got the same seats for tonight's Red Bank show just in case (will have to see how the knee feels by show time tonight).

Archived