New Year's Eve, Keswick Theatre

Guest echo

• Forum MVP
Funny you said that Mike, when I was listening to it yesterday, I had the same exact thought! And at the show, I sort of remember thinking they were going to Visions at first too....

They are definitely very similar intros. In fact, you could even throw Masterpiece in there for someone who may not be a total Deadhead. Very easy to get tricked by the intros to those songs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Deadkid

This is in response to the post by "dancin on a pin":

The people who got roughed up after the show were my kids, my ride and my family. Lets call my guy friend "A". He is the one who got thrown against the ground for simply taping how excessive they were treating my other friend, "M". Now, "M" is in Montgomery County Prison. She won't be out for who knows how long. Anyway, "A" was released that night and got a citation. He will have a court date but we are unsure as to just when. We need AS MANY WITNESSES AS POSSIBLE to make his case and get the charges thrown out. I would like to file disorderly conduct towards the police but that isn't gonna happen. I am concerned with getting A off the hook here and we all know he did not deserve to be thrown against the wall, have a cop put his knee on the back of my kid's neck, deliberatley break his camera (which filmed the incident), hand cuff him on the ground and then drag him into the cop car by his arms. That is dispicable and completely inexcusable. Thanks to the cops, they made the night bad. The show rocked but the iggy piggies made the rest of the night suck.

What a great way to start off the new year...

PLEASE e-mail me back at somelamecat@yahoo.com. My name is Raph

Thank you!!!

....Bad scene out front after the show with the cops. They nabbed a young woman and man. Threw them on the ground, pounded them hard and threw them in the van. Very unsettling. Someone said it was the same guy that was ousted from Red Bank the night before.

Ride back to the hotel was priceless. Disco boogy, couldn't stop dancin.

Happy New Year Love and Peace, Kris....

• Advisory Board
This is in response to the post by "dancin on a pin":

The people who got roughed up after the show were my kids, my ride and my family. Lets call my guy friend "A". He is the one who got thrown against the ground for simply taping how excessive they were treating my other friend, "M". Now, "M" is in Montgomery County Prison. She won't be out for who knows how long. Anyway, "A" was released that night and got a citation. He will have a court date but we are unsure as to just when. We need AS MANY WITNESSES AS POSSIBLE to make his case and get the charges thrown out. I would like to file disorderly conduct towards the police but that isn't gonna happen. I am concerned with getting A off the hook here and we all know he did not deserve to be thrown against the wall, have a cop put his knee on the back of my kid's neck, deliberatley break his camera (which filmed the incident), hand cuff him on the ground and then drag him into the cop car by his arms. That is dispicable and completely inexcusable. Thanks to the cops, they made the night bad. The show rocked but the iggy piggies made the rest of the night suck.

What a great way to start off the new year...

PLEASE e-mail me back at somelamecat@yahoo.com. My name is Raph

Thank you!!!

....Bad scene out front after the show with the cops. They nabbed a young woman and man. Threw them on the ground, pounded them hard and threw them in the van. Very unsettling. Someone said it was the same guy that was ousted from Red Bank the night before.

Ride back to the hotel was priceless. Disco boogy, couldn't stop dancin.

Happy New Year Love and Peace, Kris....

Good luck my friend..... hope you find a way to stick it to them fuckin' cops...

Pig%20(Cop).Z03280.gif

• Forum MVP

I'm sure you will get plenty of witnesses to help you out. I wish I had seen the before and not just him being held on the ground as our car was pulling out to the main road. I don't know how much more expensive it is in terms of legal fees, but from what I've heard, there should be ramifications for some of those cops.

• Forum MVP

I was walking out of the show with d.o.a.p. and we had seen the cop with his knee in the back of that young man , face down on the ground we just wanted to get the hell out of there before they started with other people.I know there was a guy there selling t shirts on the street right near were it happened.---- Steve

I was witness to an event that happened in L.A. Hundreds of us tried to do something about it.There were over a hundred witness in court willing to testify.The cops got away with murder.Yes the boy was acting fishy like a dog or a monkey but he was on his way to the parking lot and they jumped him.I hate that memory but I can never forget it.I was right there.Police our own.I'm Sorry that sort of thing happens.A friend of mine got swabbed in the eyes with that pepper spray on a cloth.She was fighting like hell to make those cops pay for what they did.

Archived