Ohio State Tonight!

Guest Dancompany

• Forum MVP

I O !!!

I am going over to Dank's ( a Buckeye fan like myself) house to watch the game with Chuck Vegas also in attendance...

"Drive, drive on down the field men of the scarlet and grey....

Dont you give up that ball, were going to win that game today ! OHIO !"

"Smash through to victory..

we will cheer you as you go !"

"Your honor to defend, we will fight to the end for OHIO !!!"

Guest Dancompany

Ok, what happened? Did they put in the second string? Or forget how to play? Come on guys!?

Feels like a repeat defeat of last year....:(

• Forum MVP
Ok, what happened? Did they put in the second string? Or forget how to play? Come on guys!?

Feels like a repeat defeat of last year....:(

Not a repeat of last year! Things just didn't go our way :angry: Congrats to LSU. The guys did better than I expected this year and I feel proud to be a Buckeye. Next year we win in Miami B)

The team to beat for the last five years has been THE Men of Troy.If the BCS wouldn't have messed things up so bad over the years,maybe THE OSU would have played them a few times in the Rose Bowl no less.Bring back the old Rose Bowl.Southern Cal should split the title again.

• Forum MVP
The team to beat for the last five years has been THE Men of Troy.If the BCS wouldn't have messed things up so bad over the years,maybe THE OSU would have played them a few times in the Rose Bowl no less.Bring back the old Rose Bowl.Southern Cal should split the title again.

Southern Cal lost to Stanford at home! The title does not go to the team that you think would win at the end of the year, it goes to the team that had the best overall season. We will see you next fall in a game that should go a long way in determining who goes to the championship game next year.

B.C.S. is a bullshit system.I'm so happy we will face you again.I hope it's not a close one like the 1985 20- 17 or the 1980 17-16 game or the 1975 18-17 those were too close to call.I'm thinking more like 1973 when 42-17 was the final score.Heisman trophy winner Marcus Allen dove over that pile and did not fumble the ball.I wish they would play that game in the Rose Bowl next year.Seems like USC's second home.Who will be the favorite? Gee I wonder. <_<

Archived