Giants - 17 Patriots - 14

Teacher Matt

• Forum MVP
Was I the only one that thought the game was kind of boring?

not if you only saw the last part of the 4th quarter when the Giants were ahead 10 - 7 and Brady marches down the field to go up 14 - 10 with 2 minutes left. Then magic happens!!!!

Congratulations Giants fans...You deserve the victory. I was in Boston today and we took a moment of silence before the meeting. Boston Herald Cover: "History Derailed..." . 18-1.

As myself, I sang all day:

"Broken heart don't feel so bad, you aint got half of what you thought you had. Rock your baby to and fro, not too fast and not too slow."

• Forum MVP
Congratulations Giants fans...You deserve the victory. I was in Boston today and we took a moment of silence before the meeting. Boston Herald Cover: "History Derailed..." . 18-1.

"Broken heart don't feel so bad, you aint got half of what you thought you had. Rock your baby to and fro, not too fast and not too slow."

Thanks, coming from a new england fan that means alot . peace----steve

• Forum MVP

Dignity from New England fan, you are a true gentleman and ONE in a million!

The classic conspiracy! What better way to try and put "Spygate" under the rug. The Giants were winning no matter what. Roger Goodell does NOT want to appear in Congress. He does NOT want the garbage that MLB is going through right now (steroids). The tapes were "destroyed" (yea, right) and no evidence exists against Belecheat. The timing of the Rams story was perfect..They filmed our walkthrough. Hines Ward said back in the 2nd week of the season that the Patsies taped the Steelers practice before the title game in 04. Belecheat showed his true character at the end of the game. What a dick! Congrats Giants fans, enjoy your 1 year ride. The league should have given the Giant defense MVP, not Eli (the most valuable pussy), but they would have had to buy all of them SUV's!! Oh well, next year starts in March with Free Agency!

• Forum MVP

Now, don't get me wrong, I can't stand the Pats, but isn't this Spygate thing a little over the top. Isn't Spygate a case of technology finally catching up with scouting? Haven't players/coaches/scouts gone and watched other team's practices as every level and in every sport since sports have been around? So what is the big deal now that it is on video instead of written in a notebook? And I'm not so concerned that it is happening but that everyone seems to think that this is isolated to the Patriots.

There was a very famous part of the Bucs/Raiders Super Bowl where John Lynch comes back to the sidelines and is just beside himself. He can't control his smile and is then caught on tape saying "I just can't believe it. EVERYTHING that Coach Gruden said they would run, they are running.". Obviously the Bucs had no problem with it and I'm sure that every team in the league would have liked to know what their opponents would be running on both sides of the ball. So why is it that Gruden was a genius and the Raiders were idiots but the Pats are just plain cheaters? It makes no sense to me.

Now, don't get me wrong, I can't stand the Pats, but isn't this Spygate thing a little over the top. Isn't Spygate a case of technology finally catching up with scouting? Haven't players/coaches/scouts gone and watched other team's practices as every level and in every sport since sports have been around? So what is the big deal now that it is on video instead of written in a notebook? And I'm not so concerned that it is happening but that everyone seems to think that this is isolated to the Patriots.

There was a very famous part of the Bucs/Raiders Super Bowl where John Lynch comes back to the sidelines and is just beside himself. He can't control his smile and is then caught on tape saying "I just can't believe it. EVERYTHING that Coach Gruden said they would run, they are running.". Obviously the Bucs had no problem with it and I'm sure that every team in the league would have liked to know what their opponents would be running on both sides of the ball. So why is it that Gruden was a genius and the Raiders were idiots but the Pats are just plain cheaters? It makes no sense to me.

If "Spygate" wasn't such a big thing, then why were the tapes destroyed? Did it show something that would have given the Patriots a clear advantage? Other teams are NOT allowed to scout/view their opponents "walk throughs" prior to the game. I really think this is what should and will keep Belechick out of the Hall of Fame. So here's his record to date: Super Bowls with Spy tapes 3-0, Without 0-1.

Archived