Drums

Spanish Jam

The Other One

Stella Blue

Sugar Magnolia

Encore:

Don't Ease Me In

Filler: Sisters and Brothers

Hope everyone made it there and home safely. I know some folks had some flight issues.

• Forum MVP

I may have been dreaming but I think the show was supposed to be acoustic, the venue was unbelievable as was the sound, the crowd and the energy was lackluster at best. Given it was a monday night and most of the crowd was from the area, I guess it is understandable. The band never takes an off night but if I were them, I would mailed this one in. After Scarlet-fire, the energy and drunks awoke from their stupor. It was a short standard 81 show played well but not the acoustic we so desired...I think logistical problems got in the way, shit happens...

Anyway, the two Chicago shows made the trip well worth it...

hmm well my "source" was a bit under the weather last night......

Under the weather??? He was MISERY personified...

Guest Charles from Oregon
I wrote up about the show at the Guthrie on my site here: http://www.lazylightning.org/dark-star-orc...-minneapolis-mn if you are only looking for pics, I posted a couple over on Flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bill_roehl/se...57603857352171/

In short, I had a great time :)

Thanks Bill, Pics looked like it was fun, and a great venue to boot. Wish I could have been there for that Scarlet/Fire!

Guest cheesusfreak
In order to do a proper acoustic show we would need a grand piano which the venue did not have.

So it goes! Love, Rob Barraco

Are you trying to say that you can't find room for a little ol' grand piano on the bus? :lol:

Don

WV

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP
In order to do a proper acoustic show we would need a grand piano which the venue did not have.

So it goes! Love, Rob Barraco

I must say your vocals ... easy wind, alligator, we can run, and so many more are true show highlights for me. Thanks for being in the Best Band Rockin' !!!! :dsorocks:

Archived