Watchtower

Days Between

Miracle

Revolution

Encore

Sing My Blue Away

11:55

Thanks Jake for the list.

Fantastic Show. Just keeps getting better. Can't wait for tomorrow night!!

John played his Small Black Guitar for the first set.

Peace

GH

Guest terrapin

By the way, I;ve seen you guys around 20 times......and last night was my personal fav of all time!!! Not only were you busting out the gems like train to cry, alligator and foolish heart, but the jams were awesome!!!! Those funk jams during and after the foolish heart were REDICULOUS and it set the stage for a rediulous dancin in the streets! WHOAAAA!!!! Days between was geourgeous and revolution was just a perfect end to a completely unpredictable setist. THANK YOU FOR A REAL GOOD TIME!! By the way, thanks for the tix in chi town eaton!!!!! MAybe we'll see you at ALL GOOD!!!

AJ

By the way, I;ve seen you guys around 20 times......and last night was my personal fav of all time!!! Not only were you busting out the gems like train to cry, alligator and foolish heart, but the jams were awesome!!!! Those funk jams during and after the foolish heart were REDICULOUS and it set the stage for a rediulous dancin in the streets! WHOAAAA!!!! Days between was geourgeous and revolution was just a perfect end to a completely unpredictable setist. THANK YOU FOR A REAL GOOD TIME!! By the way, thanks for the tix in chi town eaton!!!!! MAybe we'll see you at ALL GOOD!!!

AJ

• Forum MVP

I was at the show. Nice venue, smallish with a friendly crowd. The show was very, very nice. Rob was particularly "on" all night, it seemed to me. Dear Prudence started to achieve lift off, but the second set was choice all the way. The jamming in Dancing was energetic and incredibly inventive. I also noticed the drumming more than I usually do. There was a mesmerizing freight train flying off of the stage all night.

I love original set lists more and more. Last night was a good example why.

It amazes me that the band can re-generate that level of energy and showmanship at performance after performance. Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!

Call me Oliver: "Please, sir, may I have some more"

I can only imagine what a great show that must have been , the set list is amazing....I am wallowing in post show depression (post Vic) seeing no opportunity to make another visit until the northeast schedule appears once again ....I had almost forgotten what a lame feeling this is!

• Forum MVP

jfolks -

You do know the answer. He laid right into it and it sounded great. Lisa was there from the start, so I knew it was an original show, and I assumed we'd here more of Rob as the night went on. His energy is fantastic. At the Vic he was grinning from ear to ear. Also, the communication on stage between he and Rob Eaton seems pretty magical. This band is a lot better with Baracco on keys.

Archived