Des Moines 2-8

greyhead

Another Original Setlist

Two in a row

Who would of thunk it!! Great for us OS lovers!!

Opening band FGC. Nice!!

Another outstanding show!! Band sounded great, nice venue(Skating Rink) Large Crowd

Back to the Road and on to St Louis

Peace

GH

Guest Rob Eaton

Here's what I remember (and I'm old so don't quote me):

Set 1:

Mississippi Halfstep->

Truckin->

Here Comes Sunshine

Mama Tried->

Mexicali Blues

Easy Wind

West LA Fadeaway

Unbroken Chain

Set 2:

Shakedown Street->

St of Circumstance->

Blow Away->

Don't Let Go->

Estimated Prophet->

Drums->Space->

The Other One->

Black Muddy River->

Around & Around

Encore:

Waiting for a Miracle

Guest mamacass

i think friday may have been the best i have experienced!! 'dont let go' was amazing!! and i LOVED groovin to 'truckin'. almost 4 hours of bliss, and i still wanted more

Guest JBurnside

This was my first show. I had a great time. I'm not going to quit my job or anything, but I will see every show in the area from this day forward. It looked like being on that stage was a lot of fun and hearing those songs took me back to some good times I had forgotten about. Blow Away was a favorite and also Momma Tried. I got fooled at least once (I was sure there was a Throwing Stones tease that would break out into the real deal) Good time, can't wait until they come back

Guest mamacass
This was my first show. I had a great time. I'm not going to quit my job or anything, but I will see every show in the area from this day forward. It looked like being on that stage was a lot of fun and hearing those songs took me back to some good times I had forgotten about. Blow Away was a favorite and also Momma Tried. I got fooled at least once (I was sure there was a Throwing Stones tease that would break out into the real deal) Good time, can't wait until they come back

last year at about the same time they were here and played Throwing Stones, it was great!! everyone on the floor was stompin their feet together and you could really feel the energy coming through.

Guest crazy digits
Why not?

I think what he is saying > If he could quit his job, he would but like most of us, cannot! You, on the other have shown that you CAN quit your job without any problem whatsoever..Which many of us would like a shot at that :-)

Archived