2/14 Columbus Ohio

Tinkerbell

• Forum MVP

can't believe this was posted yet ..... must have been some party........

04-23-77 Springfield Civic Center Arena, Springfield, Ma. (Sat)

1: Sugaree, Cassidy, Loser, Minglewood, Row Jimmy, Me & My Uncle, Ramble On, All Over Now, Scarlet> Fire

2: Estimated, Bertha, Music, Help> Slipknot> Franklin's> Around> GDTRFB> NFA E: Saturday Night

filler TLEO, lovelight

Guest cheesusfreak

That's wild. I'm listening to 4.22.77 as I look up this review. The show looks hot-should've gone. Oh well, we get Pitts. & Morgantown here real soon.

Don

WV

:cheers:

• Forum MVP
you got your GDTRFB ... hope you paced yourself,... is vee on life support????

Rallied strong for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and other pleasures offered by Teacher Matt's home town. Then, after a reviving session at the world renowned Cleveland Clinic I was able to lurch through last night's musical extravaganza. Scheduled for traction once the Tour de Tundra hits Buffalo in a bit...

All i have to say is that Rob Baracco is a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG! Round and Round....I have to get a recording of this show it is essential to my well being. Please someone anyone with a recording let me know. I will trade my left nut for a copy. The scarlett fire to end the first set was flippin unreal. John K absolutly tore it up. I spent all week listening to 77 recordings of jerry to see if i could find one that matched and im not sure that a recording would justify but John K did something special there.

Kevin rocked the bass for the fire part and rob's rhythem was perfectly blended in. The mix was perfect. Ohh you cant forget lisa on the scarlett fire. OMG. I am so in love with her. Please be my wife? I havent seen DSO play in Ohio since i moved to the bay 4 years ago, so it was majikal special, and a historical evening. Thank you DSO for doing what you do. The family would be lost without you!!!

love is home :wub:

Archived