Richmond 2/25

HaveYouEverSmoked

• Forum MVP
for 47 years now.........

I see your 47 and raise ya, brother...

"personally, i'm extremely happy with the direction dso is going with the originals, and that setlist list looks amazing. wish I could have been there."

Roger that!

Life may be sweeter for this I don't know

Feels like it might be alright

• Forum MVP
I see your 47 and raise ya, brother...

"personally, i'm extremely happy with the direction dso is going with the originals, and that setlist list looks amazing. wish I could have been there."

Roger that!

Life may be sweeter for this I don't know

Feels like it might be alright

0100_0081_ElRanchoVegas.jpg

I gotta say you people are fucking crazy! That was one of the best DSO shows I've ever seen! I was so freakin high when I left I'm surprised I could see! And I have always been a fan of the recreated shows but the Richmond show converted me! (And even though I don't live in Richmond, what's with the digs on the show being acceptable to them?) The setlist and the playing were truly amazing. Everyone in the band was on and it showed! How can you see Barraco do Blow Away and Alligator both to perfection and be upset with the setlist!? I'm really shocked to see disappointed people. To those who were not there, find the show and see for yourself!

P.S. If you were there taping, hook me up please!!!!

• Forum MVP
i wouldnt say im just getting into the music dstone. my only opinion was that ive heard the songs that were played so many times. i tend to favor hearing the songs i havent heard dso do to perfection before. thats all.

long live dso

You're right, I should not have assumed that--and just because I remember a time when I would let song choice get in the way of my enjoyment of a show, doesn't mean you're going through the same thing.

I just remember early on, wanting to hear songs so badly, that if I heard them, I enjoyed the show, but if I didn't hear then, then I didn't not enjoy the show. The point for me was that I wasn't really listening to what was being played and I was missing out on some good stuff--once I figured that out, I could listen in the moment.

I totally get not digging a show though and shouldn't have assumed anything about you, so sorry about that.

I was lucky enough to see both the norva and the national shows last week, each of the shows had many special moments.

Just hearing these songs played at such an incredibly professional level has been one of the highlights of my last few years.

Those of us who saw the Dead surely know that every show was not a homerun. I think I am enjoying DSO almost as much

as a real Dead show. There is so much less hassle and traffic. This band is fantastic!!! John K. is playing like he is

channeling with Jerry.. Keep it up y'all.. Peace from Richmond.........

Shows were a super bowl touchdown to me.The sound is so pure crisp and clean.I can hear every note.Not mushy or Muddy at all.Just Outstanding.I don't care about the song selection as long as you play my favorite bands music.I loved both VA shows.What I can't get over is how great it is sounding.I haven't heard a band play that way in years.All thanks to you for showing up and not letting me down.The theatre was pretty nice traffic is never bad here.Original shows are home runs to me.You just keep on getting better.Music to my ears....thought I was getting old and tinnitus had kicked in.No Way that was the purest sound I've ever heard.Thank you DSO thank you Dan Healy.I can't even say enough about how pure it sounded...what can I say...I heard every thing every time in time.So so great.Loved every note.Keep up the hard work.Y'all look like you are enjoying yourselves. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived