Ratdog 3-25

bs69

• Forum MVP

Went to see Ratdog at the Madison theater last night and had a pretty good time. The show was quite good but the place was so packed it was hard to move. Nice Shakedown opener a New Speedway, and China Rider to close before a Touch encore. I think that they are starting to gel together with the return of MK. I am glad they were able to get a few shows under their belt before the show here. If you get the chance, it is definately worthwhile to check out for a change of pace from the DSO shows. Helps keep balance :D

Guest Thunder
...If you get the chance, it is definately worthwhile to check out for a change of pace from the DSO shows. Helps keep balance :D

Ah, Yes.

"First Must Lean Balance"

karatekidvz2.jpg

;)

Saw them in St. Louis on Monday..first time I've been dissapointed overall on a Bobby show..song selection in the second set was disjointed...and Bob's voice was not as good as I have heard it in recent years..

There were some gems including Golden Road...as well as West La > Iko rave up with some extra St. Louis horns...in the first set..

he's had some health considerations the last few years... good he's actually still out on the road...

True. After those last 3 shows of "The Dead" and watching B's slumped over shoulders and struggling voice, there was reason for concern. Then, of course, the fall '04 ratdog tour was cancelled because of "exhaustion". That was worrysome.

But I gotta say he has looked pretty solid in the years since, and appears to be gaining some momentum. I am pretty excited about seeing him with MK again; haven't seen that combo since the last Bonnaroo.

{{Bob Weir}}

:580:

Lauren and I went last night in Stroudsburg....very very good show. High energy- seems like Bobby is playing faster.... highlights for me were Its all over now and of course the 2nd set Estimated and tremendous thundering Other one..... Ears are still ringing not sure if my hearing will ever be the same. Good to see some DSO family there :)

• Forum MVP
Went to see Ratdog at the Madison theater last night and had a pretty good time. The show was quite good but the place was so packed it was hard to move. Nice Shakedown opener a New Speedway, and China Rider to close before a Touch encore. I think that they are starting to gel together with the return of MK. I am glad they were able to get a few shows under their belt before the show here. If you get the chance, it is definately worthwhile to check out for a change of pace from the DSO shows. Helps keep balance :D

Next time DONT forget to include me Bro... I hope all is well with ya ... good thing you did not make the poker game sat. night I cleaned house !!! Took everyones cash !!!! Good Times .... LOL

• Forum MVP
Next time DONT forget to include me Bro... I hope all is well with ya ... good thing you did not make the poker game sat. night I cleaned house !!! Took everyones cash !!!! Good Times .... LOL

My bad. Last minute decision and I had a client with me. It sure is nice to get reimbursed for tickets and drinks. Glad you cleaned up on Saturday, stoe your nuts away for the summer season right around the corner.

Archived