Rob Eaton Vail,co Setlist

Mohammad

Guest CHINARIDER1
I just got the soundboards from Friday- I'll post the setlists after I do a quick listen -

ok here it is -

Set I

Miss 1/2 step

Jack Straw

Tenn Jed

Me & My Uncle

Big River

Brown Eyed Women

Mr. Charlie

Music Never stopped

China - Rider

Set II

Golden Road

Greatest Story

Eyes

Drums

Playin

Morning Dew

Sugar MAg

Playin

Lovelight

Encore -

Shakedown

Dark Star jam

Shakedown

maybe this means there will be a new song in the DSO repertuar soon!

they should really pick a few new ones...

because i really enjoyed the pride of cucamonga ,

golden road here i come!

thanks for the set buddy!

hope you had fun

Guest CHINARIDER1

I was playing guitar Fri Night with Rob in the Rocky Mtn GD Review. I think the crowd and the band had a fun night!

Guest CHINARIDER1
Dave?

Hi James! Yes, its Dave. I didnt get to play on Thursday in Vail, only Friday, but had a great time. We didnt get much snow in Denver. How are things up by you?

• Forum MVP
Hi James! Yes, its Dave. I didnt get to play on Thursday in Vail, only Friday, but had a great time. We didnt get much snow in Denver. How are things up by you?

nice to see you posting here! i didn't make it to vail but had a blast on sunday at the new venue. love the outside deck there.

Joe mentioned someone had a DVD of the steamboat show. do know if that's floating around somewhere? i'd LOVE to get a copy and burn copies for others if possible. Jake also mentioned that a soundboard of steamboat was made too, i believe.

weather's pretty mild out here in the roaring fork valley for all the folks planning to make it out here this weekend.

Guest CHINARIDER1
nice to see you posting here! i didn't make it to vail but had a blast on sunday at the new venue. love the outside deck there.

Joe mentioned someone had a DVD of the steamboat show. do know if that's floating around somewhere? i'd LOVE to get a copy and burn copies for others if possible. Jake also mentioned that a soundboard of steamboat was made too, i believe.

weather's pretty mild out here in the roaring fork valley for all the folks planning to make it out here this weekend.

I have the rough DVD and am editing parts down (my first experience...yikes). The first set and some of the second are on there. I also have the full sounbdboards. I'm happy to send them to you, but would want to check with Rob to see if he's ok with having it out there.

I'm planning on going to the Oriental on the 19th. Hope to see you there.

Regards - Dave

• Forum MVP
I have the rough DVD and am editing parts down (my first experience...yikes). The first set and some of the second are on there. I also have the full sounbdboards. I'm happy to send them to you, but would want to check with Rob to see if he's ok with having it out there.

I'm planning on going to the Oriental on the 19th. Hope to see you there.

Regards - Dave

cool... i'll ask him if i see him too and we'll chat at the oriental...

Archived