Boulder Night 2

HaveYouEverSmoked

• Forum MVP

last nights show was AMAZING. Maybe the best recreation ive ever seen them do. i mean nearly every single song was one of those versions. the boys were really havin fun last night. the band and the audience were really feeding off of each other's energy. didnt see any tapers, this would be a prime choice for the audio vine! words fail... but i just cant stop thinking about how fun it was! all starheads in attendance had a great time. the vibe last night was incredible! 100% positive. it seemed everyone was there for the music... unlike the previous night... the crowd had some not-so-great elements the first night. too many highlights to name, but i was really glad to get a picasso (which ROCKED!!!) and the chain/run4roses filler was just what i needed!

great to meet stillrockinout, john conti, and charles from oregon over the past couple days.

Hey Greyhead, you're slacking! Its 11am Colorado time and you haven't posted the pix yet?! C'mon, I saw the camera. What are you sleeping in this morning? I notice that the original Omni run stopped on 4/3/90. I guess its time for LISA!

Archived