I'ts A Lesson (to Me...)

Ground Control

I really don't know what to tell you about last night's show. CO is a strange place and everyone seems to have a smart answer for everything. That having been said, I think we will move here someday in about 7 years, give or take a few.

Meanwhile, I just don't know what to say about last night's show. Poetic, it was. Simply Beautiful.

I am sure, however, that I have picked up a few tips in these last 10 or so years. Here are just a few:

Lisa Mackey: taught me to dance like no one is watching

Kevin ROsen: taught me how to sneer at people who do things I don't like

CB: showed me how to speak with wisdom like a child

Dino E: showed me how production and appropriate titles can be helpful. (also he has taught me about rocks)

Rob Eaton: demonstrated that seeing things through requires patience and that humans can express their emotions without much backlash.

Rob Koritz: showed me how to use all 5 limbs effectively and to swing through the ball...

John Kadlecik: Among so many other things, he has taught Us a great deal about Love.

Dan Healey: taught me how to wear multiple hats

DanK: taught me about harmony and parenthood

Scott: showed me how to listen

Matt: demonstrated some management skills that I was, until that time, unaware of...

Jimbo Harris: You taught me that is, actually, possible to converse normally with ppl after a show and retain/remember information like names and things that were discussed.

Ron: showed me that one can, in fact, effectively moderate and modulate the frequency without much undesireable feedback ;)

Hayes: showed me that laughter is, in fact, the best medicine

Nicole: taught me that the light shines on, and, (you know) we all ride on ;)

Brett: You, my friend, showed me that Killing people with kindness is the only real solution

Steve: You taught me how to drive.

...and for all of you down there keepin' it real in Athens, Ga or wherever the road currently has you, I probably will never be able to describe what you all taught me. Learning can be hard, but I learned so much from all of you.

img3430es2.th.jpgimg3533ic0.th.jpgimg2632bv8.th.jpgimg3430es2.th.jpg

Thank you all, very much.

~more than Words can tell,

GC

:mellow:

Archived