What Happened To All The Nhl Talk?

Fennario

Oh you wanna talk??? Been waitin around for the things to pan out. Of course, we've been going nuts over the Pens and truly wish a conference final with the Flyer scum! This current crop of Pens looks better than the 91/92 teams. Let's see if Gary Roberts, Rutuu, and Laraque get into Jagr's kitchen. I can't wait for Friday night!!!!

LET'S GO PENS! LET'S GO PENS!!

Guest darbysdad

Uhh.............What Has Primadonna Sidney Done Lately?

Malkin Is The Shit On That Peguano Team.

Let's Talk When The Fly Guys Get Past Those Holier Than Thou Habitants.

I Would Love A Cross State Conference Final!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace

Jerry

• Forum MVP

that "primmadona" Sidney Crosby already has 12 points in 7 games played and is leading the team like he's been in the league for 15 seasons

... Malkin seems to be the shit right now viewed from the outside, but you cant forget about Staal, Gonchar, Hossa, Dupuis, Ruutu, Malone, Sykora, Talbot, and oh yeah the only goalie who hasnt lost yet, FLEURY

..the Pens are the deepest team and the most skilled..

can't wait to host the Flyer Scum in the 'Burgh

pen99tow.jpg

Guest darbysdad

Well Now All You NY State (Ranger Islander Buffalo Haters) Faux Penguano Fans

Ya'll Dodged The Fly Guys By Dumping That Last Game So They Could Face The Pitiful Sens,But Now The Flyers Will Be In Your Face.

It Will Be A Good Series With Lots Of Heavy Checking,But I Think,As Always,It Will Come Down To Goal Tending.May The Best Team Win.

I Am Being Kind To You Penguano Peeps Only Because You Are Forum Folks.

Fenarrio And I Will Be Semi Respectful Even Though You Call Us Flyer Scum

Born in Pittsburgh, tried and true Steeler, Penguin, Pirate fan. No faux shit goin on here! This series will be the best in a long time. Pure hatred. They should make the sinbin about 10' wider. They're gonna need it! And yes, we did want revenge on the Sens, and yes, we got it. Bring on the Flyer Scum!

Let's Go Pens!

Guest darbysdad

Excuse Me,You Outright Dodged Us Flyers By Tanking That Game ,But Now There Is No Where To Hide.No Prisoners,Vince!

I Can't Believe They Are Making Us Wait Until Friday!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that talent-wise the Penguins (Penguins??? WTF kind of name is that for a professional sports franchise???) may be better than the Flyers. I am looking for a very physical series where a Flyer takes the head off of that ballerina, Sidney Crosby. In the end, however, it'll all come down to the hot goalie. LETS GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!

I agree that talent-wise the Penguins (Penguins??? WTF kind of name is that for a professional sports franchise???) may be better than the Flyers. I am looking for a very physical series where a Flyer takes the head off of that ballerina, Sidney Crosby. In the end, however, it'll all come down to the hot goalie. LETS GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!

Just enjoy it. Your name the Flyers? I believe is a little kiddie sled that goes down hill. I wouldn't spend too much time on Sid, there's a few other guys who can score! Gonna be fun! FUCK THE FLYERS!

• Forum MVP

that "ballerina" you speak of is better than anyone the Philly franchise could even dream of acquiring.

who will score more goals? crosby, hossa, malkin, dupuis, staal, roberts, malone, sykora, gonchar?? orrr briere? :rofl:

578135838.jpg

925888781_s.jpg

LGP.jpg

Well Now All You NY State (Ranger Islander Buffalo Haters) Faux Penguano Fans

Ya'll Dodged The Fly Guys By Dumping That Last Game So They Could Face The Pitiful Sens,But Now The Flyers Will Be In Your Face.

It Will Be A Good Series With Lots Of Heavy Checking,But I Think,As Always,It Will Come Down To Goal Tending.May The Best Team Win.

I Am Being Kind To You Penguano Peeps Only Because You Are Forum Folks.

Fenarrio And I Will Be Semi Respectful Even Though You Call Us Flyer Scum

Absolutely Nothing personal. It's that time of year when the NHL turns friends into enemies, and enemies into friends! I've got a very close fellow Steeler fan friend who is also a die-hard Ranger fan, so imagine where that friendship went? Anyway, can't wait! Series should go 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH1ElPoPGSE

Absolutely Nothing personal. It's that time of year when the NHL turns friends into enemies, and enemies into friends! I've got a very close fellow Steeler fan friend who is also a die-hard Ranger fan, so imagine where that friendship went? Anyway, can't wait! Series should go 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH1ElPoPGSE

No offense taken. All in good fun, eh? ;)

No offense taken. All in good fun, eh? ;)

ALL in good fun!! Yes, yes...no problems. Let's wait til it's over to post more comments. That way we get to live and die throughout the whole series without any other crap to get pissed about except the play of our respective teams!

Peace.

• Forum MVP
ALL in good fun!! Yes, yes...no problems. Let's wait til it's over to post more comments. That way we get to live and die throughout the whole series without any other crap to get pissed about except the play of our respective teams!

Peace.

sounds good to me.

but..

on a final note...

pen08tow.jpg

pic27114.jpg

Hello hockey fans !! First question, is anybody else having trouble with the Versa network ? No matter what I do, the

picture is so bright I can barely see the puck.. Other channels have hockey and it looks fine.. Is it Me ??

Now, as for Lord Stanleys Cup, I think it has already been shipped to Detroit for safekeeping. Penguins and Flyers?,

good series but it will only decide who gets to be sacrificed by the Red Wings.. One more thing , do we have to resort to crude

language in order to make our points.. Lets act like we are gentlemen , can we ?? After all, this is the DSO site, not FOX !!

Peace from Va......

• Forum MVP
Hello hockey fans !! First question, is anybody else having trouble with the Versa network ? No matter what I do, the

picture is so bright I can barely see the puck.. Other channels have hockey and it looks fine.. Is it Me ??

Now, as for Lord Stanleys Cup, I think it has already been shipped to Detroit for safekeeping. Penguins and Flyers?,

good series but it will only decide who gets to be sacrificed by the Red Wings.. One more thing , do we have to resort to crude

language in order to make our points.. Lets act like we are gentlemen , can we ?? After all, this is the DSO site, not FOX !!

Peace from Va......

I think that the bright picture is your t.v. .. I've never had any problems with Versus, no matter where I've watched a game.

... As far as the cup already being shipped to Detroit,,Lets not put it past the Pens to work their magic! everyone thought Lundvquist would be a brick wall in nets for the Rangers, and even more people said that Biron would be even better.. doesn't look like the case. Osgood gets credit for his performance lately, but is he good enough to shut down the Penguin's sharp shooters (Crosby, Malkin, Hossa, Sykora, Malone, Staal...) ? i dont think so. He's only faced Western teams that have one or two big name players (Thrashers, Avalanche, Stars), but NO depth! Pens v. Wings is what the Cup should be because those are two deepest and most talented teams in the NHL. Let's bring the Cup back to PITTSBURGH. LETS GO PENS.

in terms of the "acting like gentlemen" because "this is a DSO site" ,, this is the SPORTS BAR! :lol:

we all have agreed on no offense being taken or given

all good things in all good time

• 4 weeks later...

Archived