I'll Shine My Light

jfolks

• Forum MVP

Its always hard to muster the words to describe these incredible journeys. But here are a few observations from my trip to Colorado.

Boulder: What a great town! Really fun vibe. The Fox: This is a cool little venue! The sound is great. I really enjoyed hearing such full sound in various spots in the front row. And that bass

• Forum MVP

Always love your words Jordan. thanks for sharing your trip with all us, so glad you got to make it out there and have an awesome time.

your next trip needs to be over here on the east coast for some summer shows!! (aug. 1 in utica, ny !!)

:shakehandhug:

Greetings People of Earth,

Arrived back in Va. sunday night a little bit tattered but none the worse for wear. Luggage must have taken the

scenic route.. Four nights in a row was a pretty big deal for me. I will not even try to improve on the above review

from Jordan, I think he says it all.. What I would like to do is thank the following people for making me feel welcome

and allowing me to be part of the scene. In no particular order ;

Kurt and Dawn-- Nice young couple,good luck in marriage.

Foege -- Love that Schooner salad

Gary and Connie -- Ansel Adams has nothing on you.

Lisa -- Were you @ the State Theatre last August ? You are so nice.

Tiffany -- Very special young lady !

Hippy Moms -- Karen and Sue

Looky and Heather -- Thanks

ED-- Bergen County NJ right ?

Captain 420 -- Enjoy your trip

Ashley and Brittany -- The Sizzle Sisters - hey whats 30 years ?? Kidding guys..

Linda from S.F.-- very very kind soul

Chuck -- What can I say here ?

And of course, My man, Your Man, DSO's Man, Jordan !! You were the straw that stirred the drink !! Thanks !!

P.S. A special thanks to whoever was responsible for the baked goods... Til we meet again.....

• Forum MVP

bob (aka stillrockinout), it was so great to spend the week with you!! loved the uncle sam costume your last night!! see you at the ledges if not sooner! pm me your email address and i'll email you the pictures.

starheads, this guy is great!

• Forum MVP
Its always hard to muster the words to describe these incredible journeys.

...which is why it's so nice when people make the effort. Thanks Jordan. Fun reading.

Lisa -- Were you @ the State Theatre last August ? You are so nice.

Hehe all of you guys make me blush :blush: thank you! Yes I was! Wow you have a good memory! I'm trying to remember that show and unfortunately all that comes to mind is being late from traffic and then the sweltering condiitons inside. But oh yes, it was a 78 show...great Iko!

Guest Charles from Oregon

Cool Pics, tried to figure out how to download a few pics last night of my daughter, but I'm to stupid. maybe I'll have my wife show me how tonight, she is computer literate.

Hello to All, Just a quik shout out to a few friends I skipped over last night. Rick, James, Delilah Jones, thank you all

for a great time !! Can't wait to see you all again.. Oh yeah, lets not forget the band and crew, they are the nicest

bunch, very friendly even when they are busy.. My final quote comes from my wife Cathy ,who was not with me on

this trip. She said " It's obvious to me that you had way too much fun out there ".. How could she tell ????? :P

Guest Captain Trips

Nice write-up! Thanks.

I'll say I was in Denver both nights and I met a lot real cool people, and some are here on the forums. I was happy to get some photos this time and get into some nice areas in the venue. 1st night I was up front right behind the 4 foot wall. That's where I've went before, the second night I was front row in the balcony. Was not as loud, but was sounding way better and less comotion. I couldn't get enough of that Thai restaurant before each show just down the road a bit either. I'll be in Denver next time!

Archived