3rd Night Great American Music Hall

Mohammad

• Forum MVP

11-17-78b Uptown Theatre, Chicago, Il. (Fri)

1: Shakedown, Mama Tried> Mexicali, Peggy-O, Cassidy, Tennessee Jed, Passenger, FOTD, Miracle

2: Bertha> Good Lovin, Ship Of Fools, Estimated> Eyes> Drumz> Terrapin> Around E: Casey Jones

last "Casey Jones": 12-31-77 [63]

Filler: Midnight Hour>Brokedown

This was the best show for me in terms of playing. John was inspired the whole night and the band brought down the house in a big way.

This was the show following the afternoon Rambler Room accoustic set in Chi.

This was my first DSO show, I believe it was July 26th 2006, Club Infinity in Buffalo NY. Heard the first notes of shakedown and have been on the bus ever since. I know, I know what took me so long. I would love to hear it again cause that night it was like 100 degrees in that bar, by the middle of the second set we were ready to pass out from heat stroke... Ahh memories

NICE!!!

the last show i saw was an Uptown Theatre Show

but it was 1/31/78

JOHN IS ALWAYS ON FIRE!!!

and thanks for posting the list, i'll be sending you your cookie ASAP!!!

long live DSO!!!

11-17-78b Uptown Theatre, Chicago, Il. (Fri)

1: Shakedown, Mama Tried> Mexicali, Peggy-O, Cassidy, Tennessee Jed, Passenger, FOTD, Miracle

2: Bertha> Good Lovin, Ship Of Fools, Estimated> Eyes> Drumz> Terrapin> Around E: Casey Jones

last "Casey Jones": 12-31-77 [63]

Filler: Midnight Hour>Brokedown

This was the best show for me in terms of playing. John was inspired the whole night and the band brought down the house in a big way.

This was the show following the afternoon Rambler Room accoustic set in Chi.

That was another insanely good show...just blew the roof off of the GAMH! Tjed was absolutely glorious...they killed it! along with most every other tune all night. Thanks to everyone for a mind blowing run...see y'all in the fall...

Guest billy

thankyathankyathankya DSO!!!!

I think that's the most fun I've had at a show....almost ever.

the band was rippin', the crowd so into it, and a tease of new years eves to come!!! How great would that be! My wife would kill me.

One of the coolest Terrapins i've ever, and i mean ever, heard. Wow.

Nothin left to do but smile, smile, smile.

Long Live Albert Hoffman.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jommy

This was my first DSO show and, sadly, the most like a GD show I'll ever see. I saw the Comes a Time in 2005 at the Greek but it wasn't even close.

Me and my buds were at Kevin and Rob's feet at completely enjoyed every minute of the whole show. TJed was incredible and the whole second set put me in a really good mood. It was my first experience witnessing that level of improvising. I'm a huge fan- PLEASE COME BACK TO CALIFORNIA!

Oh, and a special thanks to John for taking a minute to tech-talk with me. I've been working on a custom guiatar and rig and your answers were increidly helpful.

I've never danced so blissfully.

Archived