Bye Bye Ya Flyer Scum!

Vince and Sue

Our road to the Cup continued with a through ass-whoopin of those Flyers. Maybe if Biron had his shit together for more than 3 periods it might have been a series. Maybe if Brierre wasn't such a pussy, it might have been a series. Maybe if Umberger didn't shit himself against the weak Habs, it might have been a series. Maybe if Timonen hadn't had a blod clot, it might have been a series. All in all the Flyers "false sense of security" from Game 4 was just another "Bring it Back to The Burgh" for a few extra million dollars for the owners! This is going to be one of the best Cup Finals because the 2 BEST teams are in it!

LET'S GO PENS!

Guest darbysdad
Our road to the Cup continued with a through ass-whoopin of those Flyers. Maybe if Biron had his shit together for more than 3 periods it might have been a series. Maybe if Brierre wasn't such a pussy, it might have been a series. Maybe if Umberger didn't shit himself against the weak Habs, it might have been a series. Maybe if Timonen hadn't had a blod clot, it might have been a series. All in all the Flyers "false sense of security" from Game 4 was just another "Bring it Back to The Burgh" for a few extra million dollars for the owners! This is going to be one of the best Cup Finals because the 2 BEST teams are in it!

LET'S GO PENS!

That's A Lot Of Chirping,Vince

BTW Don't Ever Call Me Scum For Being A Flyers Fan

Go Wings

That's A Lot Of Chirping,Vince

BTW Don't Ever Call Me Scum For Being A Flyers Fan

Go Wings

Like I said earlier, I'm not saying anything personal to any Flyers fan. It's definitely not a lot of chirping. Just stating facts. See ya down the road.

BTW (If the Flyers won, I'd root for them to represent our conference)

Peace.

• Band Member

Sorry for you Flyers fans, but I am glad the Pens are in the final. Being from St. Louis, I am genetically predisposed to hate the Red Wings, and the Pens have a MUCH better chance of taking them down than the Flyers would have. If the Pens stay healthy, and Franzen stays hurt, add another injury or two, then the Pens have a real good chance to take this thing. Should be fun!!!!

Guest darbysdad

Yo Vince,

I Know You Are All Pumped Up About Your Penguanos And Rightly So.They Played Extremely Well

And Did Not Lose Their Focus.Best Of Luck To Them In The Finals.

As To Your "Facts" About Briere=Pussy And Umberger "Shitting"----I Don't Get It,But It's All Heat Of The Moment Stuff.Hockey Gets Me That Way Too.

Koritz, I Agree With You On Your Astute Analysis

Jerry

Archived