Maestro Calling For Aud Tapes Of Gamh

Guest R. Carter

Guest R. Carter

Alrighty...

As unaccustomed as I am to public speaking, it has fallen upon my Internets shoulders to head on down here to the ol' taper section here and make a request for some show tapes... now, this is no new thing, there are lots of people looking for shows, but who can say that they ever had a copy of their tapes combined with a copy of a Dan Healy board mix?

The tapes given to me might, if they have what we need.

IF you were taping at the GAMH, please post here... I will take any and all submissions, but the most sonically "together" rig would be most appreciated... you know what I'm sayin' here kids... I don't want to come off snotty, but the 30 sec. clip you have on your phone is unacceptable... we're looking for clean, full-spectrum, complete recordings from the audience perspective to be blended with The Maestro's board tapes of those nights...

You never know what you might get out of this trade... could be a footnote in Taper History... and wouldn't THAT impress the ladies? HMMmmmmmMMM???

Anyway, get out from under your rock and post up here... The Maestro gets angry at me when things take too long to happen, and I'm in enough pain as it is...

... help a toadie out, will ya? Post up whatcha got!

Thanks for listening!

R. Carter

Archived