Irving Plaza - 5/27/08

ThinMan

• Advisory Board

really, really fun set. and steve parrish spoke before it... he was pretty cool.

anyway, as for a set list all i can offer is a handful of songs i'm sure were played.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

sitting on top of the world, mr. charlie, lazy river road, terrapin, sugar mag, alligator, who do you love, dark star, how sweet it is, sunshine daydream.

fun night. thanks everyone :)

peace

Guest Rob Eaton

Not sure I can remember (I'm old and it was 12 hours ago) but here goes:

One Set show: Bill Graham Foundation Benefit-The Fillmore at Irving Plaza NYC

Sittin' on Top of the World

Midnight Hour

Mr Charlie

Lazy River Road

Sugar Magnolia->

Terrapin Station->

Alligator->

Who Do You Love->

Dark Star->

I Need a Miracle->

How Sweet it is->

Sunshine Daydream

That's a DSO first, no?

The tenth aniv. run at the higher ground in Nov 07....Im almost certain. Ill check the base.

That's a neg:

11/11/2007 Higher Ground Ballroom, Burlington, VT

I thought so...I always think they are gonna do it after alligator since then...

The tenth aniv. run at the higher ground in Nov 07....Im almost certain. Ill check the base.

I thought so...I always think they are gonna do it after alligator since then...

Not sure if 10th anniversary was the first time DSO did who do you love, but Terrapin nation has performed it before! Those 2 nights (25th and 26th) at mexicali were terrific setlists looking back!

Show 1322 - Sun, Nov 26, 2006 Mexicali Blues Cafe, Teaneck, NJ

Performing 11/26/2006 Original Setlist

1:How Sweet It Is, Good Lovin, Catfish John, Easy Wind, King Bee, Ophelia, Bird Song, You Ain't Woman Enough, Memphis Blues, Touch

2:Second That Emotion, Sing Your Blueas Away, Sailor> Saint> Help> Slipknot> Franklin's> Drums> Space> Who Do You Love> Walking In Your Footsteps> Miracle> Days

Between> Gloria

Encore: Sisters and Brothers Filler: None

TERRAPIN NATION -

Archived