The Other One

Dark Star

Jam

The Other One

Shakedown

Encore

St. Stephen

The Weight

For me, 1st set was fun, 2nd set was FANTASTIC.

Great venue, great playing, great vibe.

I LOVE DSO!!!!!!!!

Guest tosamah

^good to boogie down with all you fine folks out there, too.

set the pace with a groovin good times, race is on dedicated to big brown (lol) ...

by the time they hit cumberland the crowd was gettin goin (one of my fav's for sure). always good to escape from reality for a spell.

Original Setlist:

Set 1

Let the Good Times Roll

Race is On

They Love Each Other

Mexicali Blues

Cumberland

She Belongs to You

Next Time You See Me

Cassidy

Mighty Quinn

Set 2

Estimated Prophet

Scarlet Begonias

Fire on the Mountain

Drums/Space

The Other One

Dark Star

Jam

The Other One

Shakedown

Encore

St. Stephen

The Weight

For me, 1st set was fun, 2nd set was FANTASTIC.

Great venue, great playing, great vibe.

I LOVE DSO!!!!!!!!

Great show! Nice and cool on the Cape. I believe it was Mama Tried instead of Mexicali. I hope they play here again.

Guest tosamah
Great show! Nice and cool on the Cape. I believe it was Mama Tried instead of Mexicali. I hope they play here again.

yes it was... thanks for the list, btw, tjed! i always need that the day after to knock the memory ajar...

• Forum MVP

The jam out of Dark Star was the feelin Groovy jam that they had done out of d.s. on 5-19-07 , great piece of music,fantastic place to see a show ,great crowd,great scene .Well worth the trip !!!!! Peace--Steve

• Advisory Board
Your alive???

Of course.... I'm a professional...

Although I can not say how I survived... My attorney has advised against it...

But Steve... keep that seat open for me... I'll be ready in about 10 years... :)

• Forum MVP
Of course.... I'm a professional...

Although I can not say how I survived... My attorney has advised against it...

But Steve... keep that seat open for me... I'll be ready in about 10 years... :)

As your attorney I advise that you make it two seats.

What a great show it was at the Melody Tent. What a treat it was to be able to see Dino, Rob and Baracco from the otherside. A spinning stage, never have I ever witnessed one. The interactions between the band members also brought a new perspective to the show. The song selection was great, the crowd was out of control, wild, everyone having so much fun. There were very few that were not dancing. Thank you DSO for leaving me with a great show until next time.

Peace and Love, Kris

• Forum MVP

^all of the above reviews sum it up ~

this was a short but extremely sweet and tasty show.. 7:30 - 10:30 pm

the first set was that mix that you want to see in an elective setlist. the LTGTR, the She Belongs, the Cumberland, the TLEO, the Next Time, all were sweet staples of the first set that made this show a gem. but then came the second with a gorgeous SCarltFIree, and very nice OtherOne>DarkStar>Feelin Groovy Jam>Other One>SHAKEDOWN.....!!...oh yeah,,then the encore! St.Stephen>Weight...are you kidding?? just awesome awesome shit... so nice to spend shows with familiar faces, great energy, kind people, cool as shit venue.

dso, thank you thank you, for a real good TOUR

NYSteve, thanks for the ride! the hotel was Ritz material man.

Hi DSO,

This is Mirabai....Frank's daughter. I just wanted to thank you for my first dso show. I really enjoyed the first set and went back to the hotel with my mom for the 2nd set. I want to see you all again and I think I'm ready to stay for the 2nd set too.

My favorite songs were Let the Good Times Roll, Momma Tried, Cumberland Blues, They Love Each Other and Mighty Quinn. I want to tell Lisa that I loved her skirt and admired her long hair. She looks like a very happy and inspiring person. I always loved her on the 2 dvds we have. The only disappointment was that I missed Fire on the Mountain but I am very happy I was there to begin with ...definitely!

Thank you very much and much love,

Mirabai (12y.o.)

Hi DSO,

This is Mirabai....Frank's daughter. I just wanted to thank you for my first dso show. I really enjoyed the first set and went back to the hotel with my mom for the 2nd set. I want to see you all again and I think I'm ready to stay for the 2nd set too.

My favorite songs were Let the Good Times Roll, Momma Tried, Cumberland Blues, They Love Each Other and Mighty Quinn. I want to tell Lisa that I loved her skirt and admired her long hair. She looks like a very happy and inspiring person. I always loved her on the 2 dvds we have. The only disappointment was that I missed Fire on the Mountain but I am very happy I was there to begin with ...definitely!

Thank you very much and much love,

Mirabai (12y.o.)

this made me smile :) I always love seeing the kids and little ones at shows having fun! (except at inappropriate venues and/or without earplugs but thats a different rant) It just shows how timeless and universal this music is.....

welcome aboard Mirabai! I hope that you are able to enjoy many many more DSO shows!

The jam out of Dark Star was the feelin Groovy jam that they had done out of d.s. on 5-19-07 , great piece of music,fantastic place to see a show ,great crowd,great scene .Well worth the trip !!!!! Peace--Steve

The Feelin' Groovy jam. Mmmm. It's manna for the ear.

Dr. P

Archived