Phil & Friends ( Penns Landing )

Guest crazy digits

Guest crazy digits

...decided at last minute to go see Phil tonight....Hadn't seen Phil in 8 years maybe...Had a great time ..LOVED the crowd :-) However, went with open mind and came away a little empty..so hard to wrap my head around his band...The music just seemed to wander most of the time searching for those magical moments....oh well, still had a blast..saw Jill there, met some cool people and was given a ticket by a complete stranger who ended up knowing all the peeps I went with...strangest of places if you look at it right...Peace.

...decided at last minute to go see Phil tonight....Hadn't seen Phil in 8 years maybe...Had a great time ..LOVED the crowd :-) However, went with open mind and came away a little empty..so hard to wrap my head around his band...The music just seemed to wander most of the time searching for those magical moments....oh well, still had a blast..saw Jill there, met some cool people and was given a ticket by a complete stranger who ended up knowing all the peeps I went with...strangest of places if you look at it right...Peace.

hey! i didn't know this was you!

great to see you and fun dancing with you.

gotta agree. the show was eh for me......i mean i had a good time hanging out with my friends and their kids, but the show was just ok.

Sorry our paths didn't cross, Bix. I looked around but didn't see anyone I know. I had a good time. Fun venue and weatherwise it was a perfect night. I was much more into the second set than the first, although the Morning Dew closer was a bit anticlimactic. Still, it was better than sitting home on a Friday night. :)

Archived