Woman Smarter

Eyes

Drumz/Space

Goin Down the Road

Miracle

DEW

Saturday Night

Ripple

Filler - Terrapin - We bid you good night.

May have missed something (its late).

Jumping out of the box with something they could sink thier teeth into. Getting thier tour legs back under them....They stripped paint off the walls!!!!! The sound was much better than I expected after reading the forum....what a great place and a very nice and energetic crowd.

Never actually thought I would actually say this, but what an amazing Women are Smarter! Must have been that full on orchestra sound the band was sending off last nite. Thank you DSO :)

The show blew my mind away!!!! A highlihgt for me was def morning dew...absolutley amamzing! :dsorocks:

The whole band looked amazing...I just want to say THANK YOU for another mind blowing experience :)

And it was nice to meet a few of you starheads out threre...see you soon!

Guest darbysdad

Likes I Said--Penns Peak And DSO...............Prime Time Magic

Sooooooo Much Fun

Sooooooo Many Good Friends

Sooooooo Much Good Music

Aaron,Nate....You Guys OK?

Jerry

• Forum MVP

This show was magical. Every tune had its peak, every tune had extraordinary engery.

In terms of the late 80s era, LTGTR>Stranger>Franklins, is just the most spectacular way of opening a show ... and then the precious BirdSong ..

loved the Foolish, Women was craziness, GDTRFB groovin' the peak, and the Dew just was an explosion that blow up the entire Peak and the surrounding mountain range.

Dso, thanks a lot, my friend

Archived