Joe Flacco

Herdygerdy

Guest crazy digits
How bout them FUCKIN' RAVENS!?!?!?!?!

Really impressed by Flacco's playing tonight... for a rookie, he showed alot of potential...

DanK... you're team SUCKS! :):):) Chad Ocho-Demiao? WTF?!

herdy, i watched flacco play on many occasions at delaware...he is a SMART guy with a big arm....be patient with him though..he is a rookie on a mediocre team and a weak offensive line...however, as i told you a couple months ago, i thought the ravens made a great pick with him..

• Advisory Board
herdy, i watched flacco play on many occasions at delaware...he is a SMART guy with a big arm....be patient with him though..he is a rookie on a mediocre team and a weak offensive line...however, as i told you a couple months ago, i thought the ravens made a great pick with him..

Yup, he's a rookie, and our offensive line does suck, but the boy shows promise, which I haven't seen in years for the Ravens QB...

• 3 months later...
  • Forum MVP

Hell of a game Sunday between the Ravens and Steelers. I am not so sure that was a touchdown at the end of the game. Not enough evidence to reverse the call in my opinion. I would have liked to see it go into O.T.

• Advisory Board
Hell of a game Sunday between the Ravens and Steelers. I am not so sure that was a touchdown at the end of the game. Not enough evidence to reverse the call in my opinion. I would have liked to see it go into O.T.

Ugh... fucking unbelieveable...

Made me wanna cry...

Guest crazy digits

BTW > I need to eat some crow here...The team has played unbelievably well and the offensive line has been steller.

How bout them RAVENS!!! HA!!! Best game I've seen all season....period! :)

Remember, Defense wins championships! Baltimore is going to be tough to beat in the playoffs. I'm a Raider Fan so I have very little to be happy for this year, and the way things are shaping up a few years to come. But loyalty is key....Go Raiders!

Peace,

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

Archived