Henry Fonda Venue Setlist?

Guest Charles from Oregon

Guest DEAD HEAD
all I know is that it was an Original... from Chuck...he "couldn't even begin to remember the list"

I wish I could remember , I'm a little burnt out ... They closed the first set with Deal and the second set with Brokedown Palace...

It was an Original ...

• Forum MVP
setlist looks right... just add a Cassidy before the Deal.

Correct my friend....the drinks were flowing at the Fonda. Sunrise Deal obviously did not sound right in my head but I just couldn't pull out that Cassidy---sorry Neil.

Good day that started with a round at Riviera (wife's uncle belongs there) and ended with a nice Brokedown solo--nice quick trip to LA.

yes, the venue was wonderful - really nioce theater with a huge open air roof deck

the show was alot of fun - the aiko was really strong

the Sugar Mags > Scarlet was just like Alpine '89 and not Hampton '88

a bit sloppy at parts, but heck it was Sat night in LA and I had a blast

• Forum MVP
More then Buffalo without the words?

In my state, it seemed to me to be a little more extended...but then, so was I. ;) Maybe because the dancing situation was better in LA - the venue is definitely grate, and the good folks I was sharing the floor with are the best! Looking forward to the Fillmore... :grouphug:

I'll agree that the setlist was great, the boys (and girl) were on, and the jams were hot. My only beef was the sound. I was probably 20 feet from the stage dead center and the mix was awfully muddy most of the night. It seemed like at critical times John's guitarwork was lost in the shuffle and relegated to the background. The bass was mighty distorted for most of the night (not that I minded the bombs dropped my way) and Rob's keys were sporadically mixed (though his work was quite nice).

Still, a DSO show is better than most others so I don't want people to think I'm overly disappointed and busting on the band and crew, I'm not. I'm just offering up my experience :)

• Advisory Board
The Eleven jam took it even farther than in Buffalo last winter. The grins Saturday were high and wide!

It is close, people, really close... :lol::lol:

This is what I wanted to hear!! Been waiting for the breakout, I'm still thinking 11-11-08 for the 11th Anniversary, but what do I know? Like Sgt Schultz always says... "I know NOTHING!" :)

hogans-heroes-schultz-small.jpg

Archived