Playoff Picks

bs69

• Forum MVP

in my short life no philadelphia team has won a championship. and no, arena football doesn't count.

I would love nothing more than to see the phil's go all the way and we have the team to do it. our players have the right attitude and so do our fans. sorry cubs fans but you guys are screwed.

lookin like phillies vs. dodgers.....

i was around for the sixers in '83 and the phils in '80. the flyers of '74-'75 predate me. but 100 seasons of major professional sports without a championship is enough. phils break the seal and the the eagles send the city into mass hysteria in february. go philly. we suffered long enough!

• Forum MVP
Those are some horrible looking picks :D

can't always assume that the #1 seed will win....

angels play in a week division, rays play against the sox, yankees and blue jays....

and the cubs, well, they are cursed....

go phillies!!!

• Forum MVP

Dodgers v. Red Sox would make an interesting series. Couldn't you just see Manny knocking one out to win the series against the Sox! That would be the worst nightmare of most Sox fans. Maybe Nomar would get into the act also.

Dodgers v. Red Sox would make an interesting series. Couldn't you just see Manny knocking one out to win the series against the Sox! That would be the worst nightmare of most Sox fans. Maybe Nomar would get into the act also.

Don't forget Derek Lowe....Bosox fans had best root for the Phils.

Archived