Fillmore 10/3/08 Set List

Guest riograndio

Guest riograndio

DSO just kinda leaves an ear-to-ear grin...

This is not the whole list... i'm just so psyched after an awesome show! and here i'm the first person home to write about it... i left during the (first?) encore and didn't hear the original show date if any. I have the first set songs, but not the order, so here's the second set from memory - oh no was there a Far From Me after Terrapin? Hey, i'm 50, many brain cells bit the dust.

First set faulty memory (fill it in please)

Hell in a Bucket

West LA

BIODTL

Stagger Lee

Rooster

Push Comes to Shove

Jack Straw

Dire Wolf

Saturday Night

Second set

China

Rider

Playing

Terrapin

Jam

Drums (beast!)

Space

Truckin'

Dew

Round & Round

Lovelight

Black Muddy River

DSO just kinda leaves an ear-to-ear grin...

This is not the whole list... i'm just so psyched after an awesome show! and here i'm the first person home to write about it... i left during the (first?) encore and didn't hear the original show date if any. I have the first set songs, but not the order, so here's the second set from memory - oh no was there a Far From Me after Terrapin? Hey, i'm 50, many brain cells bit the dust.

First set faulty memory (fill it in please)

Hell in a Bucket

West LA

BIODTL

Stagger Lee

Rooster

Push Comes to Shove

Jack Straw

Dire Wolf

Saturday Night

Second set

China

Rider

Playing

Terrapin

Jam

Drums (beast!)

Space

Truckin'

Dew

Round & Round

Lovelight

Black Muddy River

Thanks for posting this - I wasn't at this show, but after checking Deadbase with the info. you've provided, it looks like it has to have been 5/2/87 Frost Amphitheater that they performed tonight. So, the correct setlist would've been:

Set One

Bucket

West LA

BIODTL

Stagger Lee

Rooster

Dire Wolf

Far From Me

Jack Straw>

Push Comes to Shove>

Saturday Night

Set Two

China>

Rider

Playing>

Terrapin>

D/S>

Truckin'>

Dew>

Around x2>

Lovelight

E: Black Muddy

of course, what I can't add is whatever filler they might've played after that. peace.

Guest Charles from Oregon

looks fun, been waiting all night to see setlist, can't sleep and I have to be at work at 5 this morning. damn me.looking forward to Ptown show, thanks for posting as soon as you did. only made it to the frost twice but it was 85,86 dangnabit

Guest riograndio

Thanks for the quick research! Ah, the fine fire of the late-set Jack Straw; killer China/Rider/Playin and Truckin/Dew; my old picky deadhead mind laughed when (just like Jerry) John refused to end Terrapin, and (thanks Bobby) Rob had to follow the awesome Dew by launching Again & Again... but Lovelight was an inspired save!

Wow, at my third DSO show I get to say "I was there at the original!" Not that I recognized it last night... I remember I took Heidi to that show, and hung with Bob and friends, and went to the lake on campus afterward... And the car kinda drove itself home...

Bye and Bye.

Bye & Bye was my personal favorite extra outta the 3 nights. For one: i love the song's message- it rings true with me. Yet, how much we'll never know, never know..." Knowledge too shall pass. Ahhh, the mysteries to be revealed. For two: LISA!!! Having not had Lisa for the show, it made the filler all the more special. The first set was highly enjoyable, but the second set sent me mighty high~loved that second set immensely.

Giving thanks for the whole GD experience. All glory to the One we cannot give a name to. "I AM, I AM, I AM"

And DSO, YOU ALL ROCK MY SOUL! Don't give it up! Only Love can fill... Lovelights aglow, and i'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine. :wub:

• Forum MVP

some Chinese DimSum and Robert Plant & Alison Krauss during the day were just awesome!! Plant still sounds really good and Alison Krauss is the perfect touch with her voice and fiddle! there was also a gigantic crowd there!! i mean huge!!

onto the show.... it kicked some serious ass! the Stagger and J.Straw were huge highlights in the first chunk. of course, ChinaRider, obviously was extremely mammoth, Playin>Terrapin, very very nice. Morning Dew, colossal, just majorly through the roof peak, climax higher than expected with an 87 Dew. ((BUT the actual 5.2.87 Dew is pretty epic! check it out above^^)) Loveddd the Around>Lovelight, very cool transition and a big big way to end a show (OtherOne>Dew>Around>Lovelight!! Thats nonstop action!) ..and Black Muddy is always a tasty treat. one of the best GD encores of all time i'd say.

Let it shine,shine,shine....the energy level can't be stressed enough!! crazily high energy we're talkin', and every show just gets better and better

so cool to finally meet Tye&Kelly and SonomaJon!

Archived