Oct 07 - Crest Theater [sacramento, Ca]

jfolks

• Forum MVP

from steve and kris.. they're halfway thru the first set... looks like a great setlist!!

06/14/80

Spokane Coliseum - Spokane, WA

Set 1:

Alabama Getaway

Promised Land

Friend Of The Devil

El Paso

Brown-Eyed Women

Me And My Uncle

Big River

Far From Me

Big Railroad Blues

Looks Like Rain

Don't Ease Me In

Set 2:

Feel Like A Stranger

Ship Of Fools

Estimated Prophet

Eyes Of The World

Drums

Lost Sailor

Saint Of Circumstance

Stella Blue

Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad

Good Lovin'

Encore:

One More Saturday Night

Fun stuff!! I love that era in Grateful Dead history, DSO rocks!! Filler?

Ohh YEAH! And it runs deep! Filler was one of Jasiah's favorites~MIGHTY QUINN

All the shows combine and melt into a sweet dream. The night comes so quiet it's close on the heels of the day so i'll be brief. The Crest is one of my all-time-favorite venues. That place takes a big piece of cake, and with the band rockin'-------the joint was jumpin, and not the least bit packed. Talk about breathing more freely!!! WOW, how i hope we get to go back there again & again & again... i'll be good as gone again, i'm gonna go for it for sure! Sleep in the stars and wake up wit sum Good Lovin'!!! :dsorocks:

Oh yeah! the venue is amazing. It made up for all my disfunction at the fillmore. Show 7 in 13 days was the charm. Full blown dance space and nonexistent staff. Beautiful building and even a more beautiful show. Im at a loss for words, it was one big whirl of wonder...thanks so much DSO for a truly magical ending to an incredible west coast run...Many thanks to all the awesome people we got to hang with...great seeing steve and kris and super meeting you torin...see ya all in NOV. It was really special for kelly and I to have a safe venue to share the music with Jasiah. He loved it and got to stay up for the whole show. The alc. was isolated to a hole in the lobby which made for a wholesome GD vibe....peace...ty

Archived