Eugene 10-12

chinacats111

From the blackberry so here goes nothing....sorry if the format is no good. Sources say it was:

11/03/84 Berkeley Community Theater - Berkeley, CA

Set 1:Alabama Getaway Promised Land Friend Of The Devil Down In The Bottom It Must Have Been The Roses The Music Never Stopped Deal

Set 2:Feel Like A Stranger Cumberland Blues Gloria Why Don't We Do It In The Road Drums Uncle John's Band Dear Mr. Fantasy Throwin' Stones Turn On Your Love Light Encore:Brokedown Palace

whoa! Bottom & Do It In the Road are 2 tunes that I did not know DSO performed!

yea- I was complaining to Rob Barraco in Seattle that there had been no breakouts this tour

and he informed me I was gonna miss the breakout songs in Eugene (even told me what they were gonna be)

oh well

maybe they will play them again when I am in attendance

I requested Hard to Handle (which he claims thay have played before)

I would also like to hear Doing that Rag

keep um coming boys

-e

• Forum MVP
yea- I was complaining to Rob Barraco in Seattle that there had been no breakouts this tour

and he informed me I was gonna miss the breakout songs in Eugene (even told me what they were gonna be)

oh well

keep um coming boys

-e

They played Hard to Handle in cincy on 7-21-07. Nailed it of course :dsorocks:

the words can not express the feelings I have over last night's show. I will say this... I LOVE DSO!!! The band was beyond description, each member seemed to be in full throttle, Full of life, and thrilled to be back in the heart of Kesey land to end yet another tour!

If you want a musical review you'll need to request Jordan or Torin to hop in the time machine, they'd know what to say... me, well all I can say is that I was just so over overwhelmingly grateful to be there. Bottom was so cool, (just hoped no one was going to expect me to answer what hell the song was called.) And then to have Gloria... I had no idea I would love dancing to that song so much. I think I must have jumped 10 feet high over and over again!!! And then... Why don't we do it in the road? Shit!!! I could have passed as Chuck I was so damn sweaty.

Now, there were a few fillers that I can't seem to recall however the How Sweet It Is (uhm, just had to close my eyes and moan at the wonderful remembrance of John's sweet voice as belted it out!) was out of this world! SWEET!!!

Another tour has come and gone...so lucky to have been a part of it!!!

Thank you DSO for sharing the love! Peace and enjoy the break! You all rock!!!

Emma

• Forum MVP

oh well

keep um coming boys

-e

wow thats too bad you missed it Ellen! Doin that Rag would be amazing, probably the top of my list for DSO. Hard to Handle, i was at the first time they did it (as DSO, not TN) in Vermont! sick sick stuff

• Advisory Board

So would I, Ellen! One of the first songs I fell in love with when I first got into the Grateful Dead. Skeletons From the Closet version. Unfortunatly, I hear that it probably won't happen, but here's hoping that I'm wrong!

Archived