drums

space

sailor saint

black peter

sugar mag

scarlet

sunshine daydream

e: werewolves.

Great show, lots of energy, more to follow...

Guest Rob Eaton

Sitting at the airport waiting to head back to Colorado. Had loads of fun last night. I thought we played well! Se list was:

Set #1:

Jack Straw

Help on the Way->

Slipknot->

Franklins Tower

Cassidy

Lazy River Road

Easy Wind

Jam->

Easy Wind

Lazy Lightning->

Supplication

She Belongs To Me

Black Throated Wind

Touch of Grey

Set #2:

Midnight Hour->

Jam->

Midnight Hour->

Shakedown Street->

Estimated Prophet->

Eyes of the World->

Drums->Space->

Lost Sailor->

St of Circumstance->

Black Peter->

Sugar Magnolia->

Scarlet Begonias->

Sunshine Daydream

Encore:

Werewolves of London

• Forum MVP

more...

fantastic show...festive mood, you could tell the band was happy to be playing in the lou. Good crowd, a little young for my liking, but the under 21 area was roped off, which is a nice way to keep the drunks sequestered.

Highlights, ez wind, black throated wind, eyes, drums and a pristine black peter. Fun, fun, fun

Guest DEAD HEAD
more...

fantastic show...festive mood, you could tell the band was happy to be playing in the lou. Good crowd, a little young for my liking, but the under 21 area was roped off, which is a nice way to keep the drunks sequestered.

Highlights, ez wind, black throated wind, eyes, drums and a pristine black peter. Fun, fun, fun

Sounds like a killer show...What costumes were the band members wearing ???

Guest DEAD HEAD
baracco- ghost

eaton- scot with kilt

dino- surgeon

koritz- blue man

lisa- white nurse outfit and joker makeup- couldn't recognize her

john- himself

john- himself :icon14::D:P:) good stuff,Thanks

• Forum MVP

WoW!!! Smokin setlist, and Lisa in a nurses outfit! Nice. Keep those original setlists coming Rob. Those setlists would make yet another cool audio vine #3. What do you think Rob? We're ready when you can fit it into your schedule. Hope everyone had a safe and happy one.

I had to work nights 6pm-6am... and again tonight and tomorrow. ...and with the time change back, my already 12-hour shift now becomes a 13-hour shift after we set the clocks back. Lucky me! oh well. its another hour overtime.

Photos please a.s.a.p. - so we all can see how the band looked this year in costume.

Guest captain420

Fun Show indeed!!!

What a way to come back to the Midwest....

The costumes were a nice twist, wish I could have got a shot with a camera--Gary and Connie, where were you?

Rob. B actually played a few tunes with his sheet over his head, yes, with bandanna in affect as well...

Every song was a great version, just one of those nights...

Jack was a nice way to balance out the night, HSF up next to set the halloween tone, Lazy River Road is a favorite of mine, always good to chill back to this one, Easy Wind! Damn, just when you think you have seen the best version, what a jam! Another Lazy tune, Lightening Supplication this one combats the Fillmore version, She Belongs to Me YES, I thought it was Visions at first then it came around to BTM..."on Halloween get her a trumpet, on christmas buy her a drum!"..BT wind, gotta get one in Saint Louie city of blues, yes like steve said smokin' version! Touch to finish it off with some punch, Rob b. was rockin' the C3 ladies and gents and the last minute of this tune was Rockin!

Just wait, it will be up, per the only taper there.....

Set 2

Midnight Hour set the mood right, a near midnight curfew for the venue...up next the tune I called for 2nd set...SHAKEDOWN and what a shakedown it was. The jam just brings the funk..not to mention Eaton throwing in something nice for the halloween feel, a little wah on the intro..Estimated was great, I know where to go, is right...into a memorable Eyes, but which isn't...closing my eyes during this one felt like I was at Giants stadium 91 for the Eyes opener, it had me grinning and shakin'...DRUMS!!!!!!!!! I knew it would be thrown down since it was the hometown for the drummers...check this one out!

Koritz got the crowd involved and beat on those large drums in the back like a mofo...dino kept the groove going and didn't let it up...Lost sailor>saint was a nice touch...into a Black Peter where the Blues was coming out of John in the city of Blues, the emotion of this one came out quite well with every note played! Sugar>Scarlet>Daydream...this one had everyone dancin around, a nice unique combo of tunes.. encore, this one was needed, there was howling all night from the crowd..always a pleasure to catch this one on those special shows...

It was great to run into pres, nysteve or should I say SLsteve now, spinner./wharfrat Matt from IN, the guy who gave Torin a ride to Gratefulfest, and a pleasure to have finally met maningreen, Phil...

The after party at BBs with maningreen, where Koritz jammed with Jake's Leg, the local dead band for most of the night and Eaton even sat in for a sick Stranger, "yes and the wheels.."..I was hoping for more Rob, but it seemed the mics weren't up to handle his force.. maningreen and I had a good time trying to find the place and even paid cover and a beer at the wrong place before actually getting to the right venue!! But, it was all in fun and it made for more of a grate night out of a grate night....good times in the city of blues...the pageant was a cool place to see the band overall, plenty of room to dance, good sound and no one got kicked out for tokin'!

It was worth it saying up till 4

Rob...to the extent Black Throated Wind was not previously on the Set List...Thanks for granting my request....

And....you are now fully admitted in to the St. Louis music underground hall of fame....Sitting in with Jakes Leg at 2:00 a.m for a raging Stranger was above and beyond the call of duty and trust me St. Louisans love and appeciate it.....That was simply all that and a bag of chips...

From St. Louis the City of Blues....

Muddy Waters

baracco- ghost

eaton- scot with kilt

dino- surgeon

koritz- blue man

lisa- white nurse outfit and joker makeup- couldn't recognize her

john- himself

Ohhhh rob in a kilt...man i wish i could have been there ;)

Archived