11/11 Is Up On Bt.etree !

Guest Mind Of A Squirrel

Guest Mind Of A Squirrel

IT'S UP!!!!!!!!!!!! If you download torrents at any rate. Still not up on the IA... I'm working on grabbing my copy right now. Only one seed up though and 26 people grabbing at it.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=520098

Dark Star Orchestra

11/11/2008

Show: 1606

Capitol Center for the Arts, Concord, NH

Notes: Dan Healy Running Sound! This was DSO's 11th Anniversary show, held in Concord, NH. The bands 1,606th show!

I seperated/named the tracks according to each set, and not buy disk number...the show is a touch over 3 hours...Enjoy!

Setlist

Set #1:

Not Fade Away->China Cat->I Know You Rider, Jack Straw, Lazy River Road, Mama Tried->Mexicali Blues, Bird Song, Let Me Sing Your Blues Away, Minglewood Blues, Tangeled up in Blue

Set #2:

Viola Lee Blues->Playin in the Band->Help on the Way->Slipknot->Franklins Tower->jam->Drums->Space->St Stephen->William Tell Bridge->The Eleven->Attics of my Life->Playin in the Band

Encore: Box of Rain->Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds

tape/transfer by wheresjerry

recorded at board Studio Projects C4>Oade BCM Marantz PMD 671>wav>cd wav>tlh>flac

My connection stinks... I've been on the DL for almost 12-hrs... and still not at 50% yet...

But, with 23 out of 52 seeds online now, I'm hoping it will finish by Noon...

Come Jan 1st, I'm getting my own account... this is flippin' ridiculous!

BTW, how long do you leave a "dead" torrent up to seed?

I have two Lotus shows that I DL'd almost a week ago... they took forever to DL of course... but, now they're just sitting there... one is still at 0.00 and the other is at 0.146...

When it comes to all the technical details of Torrenting... I get a bit dense... so, I just try to leave things up and running until my ratio is at least 2.0...

:unsure:

Guest Mind Of A Squirrel

Hey all- wheresjerry just allowed me to also get this show up on the Internet Archive.

Go here:

http://www.archive.org/details/dso2007-11-16

There seems to be an issue with the 'whole file' option for some reason. You will probably want to download the individual files. With Firefox, I can usually get about 5 files like that downloading all at once, sometimes more. It's actually quicker than the whole file option anyway.

Enjoy.

Archived