The Electric Factory

Mango

• Forum MVP

ok. wow. I suppose I'm the wrong person to ask for a setlist....first set started with cold rain and snow, ended with birdsong. second set playin>scarlet>fire>william tell>eleven.....holy goodness.

who was it who said it??? balls deep indeed.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My face is far too melted to even relate how grate tonight's show was!

Holy Cow!

Rob's Easy Wind was spot on...

Everyone was playin' HOT!

The Drums was awesome...

And Lisa was singin' her heart out!!!!

The band just sounded SO TIGHT!!!

THANK YOU, SO MUCH, GUYS!

You guys have no idea how much I needed tonight's show!

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

anyone got the complete setlist? you guys got me chomping at the bit with what you have showed me so far. Sounds like another great show. Love Cold Rain and Snow, Bird song... Playin>Scarlet>Fire. Now I want to see the big picture. Please post if anyone has the list, really want to see it. It'll be a couple days before its up on DSO site.

What a fun night! Best time at the electric factory I've ever had....

I'm not even going to attempt putting the 1st set together except to say I think it may have been the best jack straw I've heard and iko and BIODTL were very nice surprises

2nd set I'm pretty sure went like this- playin, fire (no scarlet), william tell, eleven, sailor>saint, drums, space, new potato,terrapin, playin.

Encore- let me sing your blues away, after midnight, and a sweet sisters and brothers so send us home and a perfect way to end a night spent dancing with the family. And those who weren't physically there were there in spirit and certainly missed. Love was all around :)

Thank you dso!

Xoxo

Lisa

Guest DEAD HEAD

I just spoke with my friend Joe this morning who actually wrote down the set list and I'll post as soon as he emails it to me , but the show was outstanding (BALLS DEEP) and I'm still exhausted from it .

Emily , Rob and Frank it was a most excellent time meeting and dancing up in the front row with you guys , I cant wait to do it again ... :friends:

I think there was a cryptical tucked into the second set before terrapin. On a side note--I had my first and last Gino's cheesesteak last night. I've worked as a cook off and on for the past 15 years and on my worst day I could still make a better cheesesteak!! Lloyd-Bridges-3.gif

OK - speaking for those who were unable to attend....to all of you who attended and are trying to give us a review......you are all collectively the most hopeless reviewers imaginable in this instance....

Playin - Scarlet - Fire....wait, no Fire....Iko 1st set....Potato - Terrapin., Greatest Jack Straw....Cryptical thrown in there somewhere!!!!???????? Cyriptical somewhere :blink: I feel like this is a consperacy of dunces! ;)

It is 32 degrees out....my girlfriend has decided to wait until half an hour before the Jets / Titans kickoff to announce "lets go to Bloomingdales to shop for a purse"....could anyone imagine more harsh and inhumane tourture???? As everyone knows, when you dont attend a show, the setlist provides you with that few minutes of tranquilty as you muster over the list and imagine what the show was like. I need that tranquility right now!!!! Those attending....you have nothing short of an obligation to dust off the cobwebs of a great night, pull it together and come up with THE LIST!!!

I promise to return in kind when I attend a show and your thanks in advance is acknowledged. :cheers:

Guest DEAD HEAD

1rst Set

Cold Rain and Snow

Jack Straw

Aiko

Greatest Story

Easy Wind

Run For The Roses

Mama Tried>

Brown Eyed Women

Beat It on Down The Line

Bird Sond

2nd Set

Play'n>

Fire on the Mountain>

William Tell Bridge

The Eleven>

Lost Sailer>

Saint of Circumstance>

Drums/Space>

New Potato Caboose>

King Solomans Marbles

Terrapin>

Playn Reprise

Encores-Sing My Blues ,After Midnight,Sweet Sisters and Brothers

Thank you - thank you....Looks like a great show!

Just in the nick of time before heading out the door to Bloomingdales....Ten minutes before kickoff no less. The setlist will give me something to contemplate and daydream about while I wander the isles fegning interest at least. Maybe while she is buying a purse, I can see if they have any backbone for sale.

:P

• Forum MVP

Glad we got this settled. Hopefully we will be up to snuff after tonight's show. And yep, there was a New Tater...

Three years ago I swore I would never return to the Electric Factory (or Philly, as a matter of general principle). Glad I got motivated to change my mind. Again we ride...

105321.jpg

• Advisory Board
OK - speaking for those who were unable to attend....to all of you who attended and are trying to give us a review......you are all collectively the most hopeless reviewers imaginable in this instance....

Playin - Scarlet - Fire....wait, no Fire....Iko 1st set....Potato - Terrapin., Greatest Jack Straw....Cryptical thrown in there somewhere!!!!???????? Cyriptical somewhere :blink: I feel like this is a consperacy of dunces! ;)

It is 32 degrees out....my girlfriend has decided to wait until half an hour before the Jets / Titans kickoff to announce "lets go to Bloomingdales to shop for a purse"....could anyone imagine more harsh and inhumane tourture???? As everyone knows, when you dont attend a show, the setlist provides you with that few minutes of tranquilty as you muster over the list and imagine what the show was like. I need that tranquility right now!!!! Those attending....you have nothing short of an obligation to dust off the cobwebs of a great night, pull it together and come up with THE LIST!!!

Wow... what an asshole post...

How about you stop bitching about the reviews you aren't getting, and get your ass to the show instead...

Unfuckingbelieveable...

1rst Set

Cold Rain and Snow

Jack Straw

Aiko

Greatest Story

Easy Wind

Run For The Roses

Mama Tried>

Brown Eyed Women

Beat It on Down The Line

Bird Sond

2nd Set

Play'n>

Fire on the Mountain>

William Tell Bridge

The Eleven>

Lost Sailer>

Saint of Circumstance>

Drums/Space>

Born Cross Eyed>

King Solomans Marbles

Terrapin>

Playn Reprise

Encores-Sing My Blues ,After Midnight, Sweet Sisters and Brothers

Wrong... New Potato Caboose, not Born Cross-Eyed...

Guest DEAD HEAD

Ok , we may be scratching the born croos eyed and adding in new potato,I don t know ,I'm totally burnt out today ,all I know is the show was a KILLER...

• Forum MVP
1rst Set

Cold Rain and Snow

Jack Straw

Aiko

Greatest Story

Easy Wind

Run For The Roses

Mama Tried>

Brown Eyed Women

Beat It on Down The Line

Bird Sond

2nd Set

Play'n>

Fire on the Mountain>

William Tell Bridge

The Eleven>

Lost Sailer>

Saint of Circumstance>

Drums/Space>

Born Cross Eyed>

King Solomans Marbles

Terrapin>

Playn Reprise

Encores-Sing My Blues ,After Midnight, Sweet Sisters and Brothers

S W E E T ! ! ! To Rob E., JK, Lisa, Rob B., Kevin, Rob K. , Dino and yes - Dan Healy: you are all simply amazing! The setlists, the songs, the realness just never stops. ...and that's the best part of it all - :the Music Never Stops!

Wow... what an asshole post...

How about you stop bitching about the reviews you aren't getting, and get your ass to the show instead...

Unfuckingbelieveable...

WOW....dude....Reeeelaaax! Guess you have never heard the word "sarcasm" before. Hope your day gets better.

It was an extremely fun evening. First set was spectacular flowed like it was a show. Second set was somewhat disjointed for me as a whole. The individual tunes were great and I love the "new" tunes just thinik they need to be surrounded properly to pull it off. For what it's worth I wasn't goint to go down to Philly and I am so glad I did. Loved dancing with everyone. The Jack straw was my highlight but then it is a deeply meaningful song for me. I always hold it tightly and dance my ass off.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in case I don't see ya's before then.

Love and Peace, Kris

Archived