Weigh In On The Plaxico Burress Story.

Guest jazz-man

Guest jazz-man

I've never been a fan of this dude. He had great numbers last year but it comes with a price off the field. This years' numbers are average after he signed the big contract. He wore out hs welcome in Pittsburgh and maybe now in the Big Apple too. Why he carried a concealed gun without a license...If he felt he needed it for security then get a damn license, seems simple. His wife is a freakin' lawyer. This never came up at the breakfast table?

I've never been a fan of this dude. He had great numbers last year but it comes with a price off the field. This years' numbers are average after he signed the big contract. He wore out hs welcome in Pittsburgh and maybe now in the Big Apple too. Why he carried a concealed gun without a license...If he felt he needed it for security then get a damn license, seems simple. His wife is a freakin' lawyer. This never came up at the breakfast table?

That's what I was thinking, he is a Tidewater local guy (Played at Green Run High in Virginia Beach). The bad thing tho is he didn't have enough sense to keep his finger off the trigger when he took it out of his pocket. Had he gotten a permit he would have had to have a class of some sort and he would have known that you can't carry in a place that sells alcohol. I never thought he was that great of a receiver at Pittsburgh and The "G" Men could use this to dump his salary.

Peace,

Joe

It drives me insane when these star athletes piss away their talent because they can't keep their shit together off the field. How many things are wrong with this? Why did he have a gun at a nightclub? How stupid are you that you shot yourself? (This is a perfect advertisement for gun control) As a Steelers fan I am just glad he doesn't play for Pittsburgh any more. If you don't have any more common sense than this then you don't deserve your big contract. At least his team showed they don't need him anyway.

It drives me insane when these star athletes piss away their talent because they can't keep their shit together off the field. How many things are wrong with this? Why did he have a gun at a nightclub? How stupid are you that you shot yourself? (This is a perfect advertisement for gun control) As a Steelers fan I am just glad he doesn't play for Pittsburgh any more. If you don't have any more common sense than this then you don't deserve your big contract. At least his team showed they don't need him anyway.

Yes I would agree he needs to learn how to control his gun. :huh:

Guest jazz-man

I understand he had the gun in the waistband of his sweats. He wore sweats to the VIP section of a Manhattan nightclub? This guy needs a makeover and some fashion sense, at least. He can afford Armani.

Archived