Ravens Vs. Steelers

shadeOgrey

Ravens Prayer

Ravens Fans... Let's bow our heads in prayer... Our Father, Who art in Baltimore, football be thy game. The kingdom come, yr. 2000 super bowl won, on earth as it is in M&T Bank stadium. Give us this day a playoff WIN, and forgive us our penalties, as we defeat Pittsburgh STEELERS, who play against us, but lead us into victory and deliver us to Tampa! A-FLACCO!

ray_lewis.jpg

Most people think that this is the Super Bowl. The winner of this game will be the favorite in the Super Bowl. But I think they are gonna beat each other up so badly that the Super Bowl might be more interesting. I take the Ravens +4 and parlee the under which as of yesterday was 36.

Peace,

Joe

• Forum MVP
Most people think that this is the Super Bowl. The winner of this game will be the favorite in the Super Bowl. But I think they are gonna beat each other up so badly that the Super Bowl might be more interesting. I take the Ravens +4 and parlee the under which as of yesterday was 36.

Peace,

Joe

Teacher Matt, what say ye?

Our Father,

Who Art in Pittsburgh ,

Football Be Thy Game.

The Kingdom Come,

5 Super Bowls Won,

On Earth as it is in Heinz Field.

Give us this Day a playoff Victory,

And forgive us our penalties,

As we defeat those who play against us.

But lead us into a victory,

And deliver us to Tampa !

A-Ben

AND FLUCK FLACCO!!! :D

• Forum MVP

The over/under here at the "official" Vegas books has been sitting solid at 33.5 .... I say take the over...

The "official" line opened at 5.5.... it is now at 6.... Ravens are hurt on the defensive side of the ball... I say Steelers...

so my parley is the Steelers and the over...

28-10..... Steelers

Teacher Matt, what say ye?

Guest darbysdad
The over/under here at the "official" Vegas books has been sitting solid at 33.5 .... I say take the over...

The "official" line opened at 5.5.... it is now at 6.... Ravens are hurt on the defensive side of the ball... I say Steelers...

so my parley is the Steelers and the over...

28-10..... Steeler

And The Eagles vs Cards ??

• Forum MVP
FUCK THE RATBIRDS!!!!!!!!

We'll let you know what the Super Bowl really feels like!

Flacco sucks....period.

Hey baby, this ain't Delaware....

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck that noice...isn't there a real show around there somewhere that weekend? :cheers:

Archived