Dso Vine, Anyone?

GratefulFred

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Up for grabs I have 1/21/07, 1/24/07, 3/24/07, 3/6/08, 7/23/08.

This is 15 audio discs. There's some pretty damn nice audience recordings in here. Anybody interested?

grateful fred -

always up for some new tunes my friend........send me a pm and maybe we can set up a trade or something ;)

Guest bigfish1
p.s............Have you thanked a taper today?

Interested and I can make copies and mail on! PM me and let's see what we can work out.

Thanks,

Mike

• Forum MVP

OK. Cool. Discs go out today to Fritz.

Fritz, when you get the discs, please ;

1)post in this thread that you got them.

2)burn copies of the discs for yourself.

3)contact the next person on the list (bigfish1) for thir addy.

4)mail the discs out to next person on list.

5)post in this thread that they were mailed out.

Please, please, folks, keep this one moving along. Lets get music out there to all the people! YAY!!

Thank'y all!

Be free. Have fun.

• Forum MVP

Just so's y'all know, if there's anybody that wants this, but does not have the means to copy CDs, please just speak up. There's no need to miss out, and either I or somebody else on the vine can send copies to you. The whole point of this is to share music with those who want it. Thank'y to all who are participating!!

Be free. Have fun.

Grateful Fred-

Got the discs in the mail yesterday - was working till late so didn't have a chance to look at them until this afternoon after work.......Houston We Have A Problem........only one of the shows is complete...most of the discs are blank - having 1 clip of dead air...I'll send you a PM with the details.....stay tuned folks - for now looks like we're on hold

Will fix it. Sorry for not gettin' that straight before they got out. Hold vine 'till I get new discs out to you. Told you there may be some issues. :P Good to catch 'em early. Again, My appologies. I'll try and get 'em out by morn.

No worries Fred.....all good things in due time.....just sent you a PM with some more info

• 3 weeks later...

Got the new and improved copy of the vine in the mail today - thanks to Grateful Fred for fixing things and getting this vine back up and going. Bigfish - sent you a PM.......send one back with your address and I'll get them in the mail to you tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.....thanks again Fred!

Fritz

PS......just in case you were all wondering.......from what I've had a chance to listen to thus far.....it was wellll worth the wait!

"All good things in all good time......"

• Forum MVP

very cool indeed, been wondering if Grateful Fred was able to fix 'em up... we're rollin' again...

1- Fritz *rec'd discs from Grateful Fred 2/9.

2- bigfish1

3- bluedylan

4- Grateful_Bruno

5- starred4life

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8-

9-

10-

11-

12-

Looking forward to this collection! Will be ready as the vine rolls on...~!

very cool indeed, been wondering if Grateful Fred was able to fix 'em up... we're rollin' again...

1- Fritz *rec'd discs from Grateful Fred 2/9. *2/11 mailed out discs to bigfish1

2- bigfish1

3- bluedylan

4- Grateful_Bruno

5- starred4life

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8-

9-

10-

11-

12-

Grateful Fred - once again - thanks - the discs sound great!

1- Fritz *rec'd discs from Grateful Fred 2/9. *2/11 mailed out discs to bigfish1

2- bigfish1

3- bluedylan

4- Grateful_Bruno

5- starred4life

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8- blazedandconfused

9-

10-

11-

12-

Guest bigfish1
Bigfish....haven't heard from you? You get the discs alright??

I received the disks yesterday. Well I picked them up yesterday, mail goes to a central mail room not to a box outside my house. Have to drive a couple of miles to pick it up. Anyway, I should be able to copy the tunes by weeks end and get them moved on.

BlueDylan send me a pm with your address so I can ship them to you.

I will let everyone know when the disks are shipped to BD. Thanks Fritz for keeping me up to date while you had them and thanks Grateful Fred for putting this together. As the Vine grows we will all appraciate your hard work.

Mike

Archived