Dso Vine, Anyone?

GratefulFred

I received the disks yesterday. Well I picked them up yesterday, mail goes to a central mail room not to a box outside my house. Have to drive a couple of miles to pick it up. Anyway, I should be able to copy the tunes by weeks end and get them moved on.

BlueDylan send me a pm with your address so I can ship them to you.

I will let everyone know when the disks are shipped to BD. Thanks Fritz for keeping me up to date while you had them and thanks Grateful Fred for putting this together. As the Vine grows we will all appraciate your hard work.

Mike

Good deal Mike - hopefully you are enjoying the tunes !!! Enjoy!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bigfish1

Just a heads up to everyone, I finished recording today and I will be sending the DVD's on to Bluedylan Friday. Tunes are great, sound is great, this was well worth the wait. Good vibes to all and enjoy the music.

Mike

Guest AugustWEST420
Up for grabs I have 1/21/07, 1/24/07, 3/24/07, 3/6/08, 7/23/08.

This is 15 audio discs. There's some pretty damn nice audience recordings in here. Anybody interested?

hi matt here from cincinnati ohio

yes i would be very interested

my email is greatefuldeadmatthew420@yahoo.com

please get back with me love talking about dark star and dead sets and music im really excited thinking about i love these guys i could go see them every night

thank god for people like you that tape this great music

thanks matt safe travels

Guest AugustWEST420
Got the new and improved copy of the vine in the mail today - thanks to Grateful Fred for fixing things and getting this vine back up and going. Bigfish - sent you a PM.......send one back with your address and I'll get them in the mail to you tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.....thanks again Fred!

Fritz

PS......just in case you were all wondering.......from what I've had a chance to listen to thus far.....it was wellll worth the wait!

"All good things in all good time......"

1- Fritz *rec'd discs from Grateful Fred 2/9. *2/11 mailed out discs to bigfish1

2- bigfish1 *mailed out discs to bluedylan 2/20

3- bluedylan

4- Grateful_Bruno

5- starred4life

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8- blazedandconfused

9- AugustWEST420

10-

11-

12-

hope to hear from you all soon

now i canot share your laugher ship of fools

DSO 4ever

• Forum MVP

tuesday feb 24th, haven't gotten discs yet. made sudden decision to move to maine today so I wont be at the address which the discs are being sent to. I will try to have someone at my house send them to gratefulbruno...apologies in advance if it takes it a minute.

i had to move...

• Forum MVP
tuesday feb 24th, haven't gotten discs yet. made sudden decision to move to maine today so I wont be at the address which the discs are being sent to. I will try to have someone at my house send them to gratefulbruno...apologies in advance if it takes it a minute.

i had to move...

no worries - it'll all work out I'm sure. "all good things in all good time" right?! let me know if you do still have my address ok. hope everything is all right. Bernie

Guest bigfish1

Just an update, disks were mailed out Saturday (late Friday so I missed the pick up). BD please try to have someone confirm receipt.

Good Vibes your way Blue, I am sure a quick move is not what you intended so I am hoping my GV make it a little easier. If you get me your new address I can make copies of the disks I made and mail them to you. Good Luck, Stay in touch,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

1- Fritz *rec'd discs from Grateful Fred 2/9. *2/11 mailed out discs to bigfish1

2- bigfish1

3- bluedylan

4- Grateful_Bruno *(rec'd discs in mail today - 3/7, will copy and mail to starred4life Monday - 3/9!)

5- starred4life

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8- blazedandconfused

9-

10-

11-

12-

Came home from work and found these in my mailbox - yee-ha! Only have listene to two songs so far from one show, but the sound is very good. Hey now, bluedylan, since it seems like you never really did receive these discs to copy for yourself, do you want to just add your name back on the list so that you can get copies of these shows sent to your new address? Let us know, don't want you to miss out on some great sounding live audience DSO recordings! I'll be copying and mailing back out Monday to Mark (starred4life).

:dsorocks::dsorocks::dsorocks::dsorocks::dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

2- bigfish1

3- bluedylan

4- Grateful_Bruno *(rec'd discs in mail today - 3/7, will copy and mail to starred4life Monday - 3/9!)

5- starred4life

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8- blazedandconfused

9- bluedylan

10-

11-

12-

Came home from work and found these in my mailbox - yee-ha! Only have listene to two songs so far from one show, but the sound is very good. Hey now, bluedylan, since it seems like you never really did receive these discs to copy for yourself, do you want to just add your name back on the list so that you can get copies of these shows sent to your new address? Let us know, don't want you to miss out on some great sounding live audience DSO recordings! I'll be copying and mailing back out Monday to Mark (starred4life).

:dsorocks::dsorocks::dsorocks::dsorocks::dsorocks:

sounds good!

Guest bigfish1

I was just going in to see if these were located and obviously they were. Enjoy the tunes. I have had a chance to listen to all but one of the sets and the sound is great. Lov'n enery minute of it. BD if you are not set up to copy just let me know and I can make copies of what I have and send to your new address if you would like.

Mike

• Forum MVP

2- bigfish1

3- bluedylan

4- Grateful_Bruno *(rec'd discs in mail 3/7, copied and mailed to starred4life 3/10!)

5- starred4life

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8- blazedandconfused

9- bluedylan *( to his new Maine address )

10-

11-

12-

*Thank you Grateful Fred... the sound is very good and some good shows here. I am grateful for you to start this audio vine and share with the rest of us. Let there be songs to fill the air~~

2- bigfish1

3- bluedylan

4- Grateful_Bruno *(rec'd discs in mail 3/7, copied and mailed to starred4life 3/10!)

5- starred4life

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8- blazedandconfused

10- pugdog420

11-

12-

I'm in!!! Thanks in advance to bluedylan...and most of all thanks to the seeder!!!! PM me for my address when it's my turn and i'll get it out to the next in line with ninja-style quickness... :) Much love...I'll add a lil extra fruit to the vine too...for those thereafter's enjoyment!

2- bigfish1

3- bluedylan

5- starred4life * Recieved discs in mail 3/11.

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8- blazedandconfused

10-

11-

12-

Got'm Bernie. will copy today.

• 2 weeks later...

2- bigfish1

3- bluedylan

5- starred4life * Recieved discs in mail 3/11, copied & mailed to SAKADA on 3/20

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8- blazedandconfused

10-

11-

12-

2- bigfish1

3- bluedylan

5- starred4life * Recieved discs in mail 3/11, copied & mailed to SAKADA on 3/20-"returned to sender" SAKADA i need a different addy.

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8- blazedandconfused

10-

11-

12-

2- bigfish1

3- bluedylan

5- starred4life * Recieved discs in mail 3/11, copied & mailed to SAKADA on 3/20-"returned to sender" SAKADA i need a different addy.

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8- blazedandconfused

10-

11-

12-

waiting for another address from SAKADA, first addy undeliverable.

• Forum MVP

anyone know sakada? obviously he is not responding to the pm's that Mark (starred4life) is sending him. If anyone knows him, please have him get starred4life a current address, as the first package was returned as undeliverable. need to get this vine growing on its way again - this is some excellent DSO live!

Sent my address to starred4life. I'm ready to burn and send on! I will send them to sadaka if we hear from him soon. Otherwise, blazedandconfused go ahead and send me your addy and they'll come to you next. I'll let everyone know when I get them and pass them on.

Sent my address to starred4life. I'm ready to burn and send on! I will send them to sadaka if we hear from him soon. Otherwise, blazedandconfused go ahead and send me your addy and they'll come to you next. I'll let everyone know when I get them and pass them on.

pm sent... looking forward to hearing these based on what has been said!!!

thanks again to grateful fred for sharing these great tunes!!! :dsorocks:

2- bigfish1

3- bluedylan

5- starred4life * Recieved discs in mail 3/11, copied & mailed to SAKADA on 3/20-"returned to sender" SAKADA i need a different addy. No reply from SAKADA, sent to 4evergr8ful on 4/6

6- SAKADA

7- 4evergr8ful

8- blazedandconfused

10-

11-

12-

I got the discs today. But I'm having a little trouble. When I put discs in computer, and try to see them using my computer they are not there. What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me?

I know how to convert and burn the flac files, I just can find the files!

Archived