What A Super Bowl!

Guest crazy digits

• Forum MVP

Kurt Warner has now been involved in 3 Super Bowls. 2 can be argued are in the Top 5 best Super Bowls ever (Rams/Titans and Card/Steelers). His other was decided on a last second field goal. Why is there still a discussion as to whether or not he belongs in the Hall of Fame? Warner is $$$. Fitzgerlad is simply a beast. The Steelers were just too much and had one hell of a final drive. Holmes played a great 4th quarter.

• Forum MVP
no review at the end of the game???!!! It looked like Warner's arm was moving forward...

I'm certainly no pro football expert but I replayed that fumble a couple times for review...his arm was moving forward...now wether he had the ball held propertly for a decent pass could be in question.

concerning a seperate play....I don't know the current rules but it is it ok for player to use his outstreatched hands to push another on the back of the sholders to cause him to fall to the ground and thus prevent the fallen player from tackeling the man with the ball ?....happened in open field on a very long run.

I enjoyed watching the game...which I had turned on to see the commercials and half time show. ..it is rare that pro football holds my interest but that was a exciting second half.

Peace,...nows lets all be Monday morning quarterbacks...

Doc

Guest captain420

It was a great game, we watched it at a Thai restaurant, but we had to ask them to turn down the kenny g to hear the game....none of the group I was with was much of a sports fan, but we all were rooting for the Steelers, for Vince's sake!

Archived